FZ1 or Warrior?

Go with what feels right to you. I am approximately the same build (6'3" 215), and I love how the FZ1 fits. Between my first one and this one, I have had an FZ1 for 11 years straight.

You gotta go with what feels right to you, don't worry about impressing your friends or what others say. You are the one who is going to have to ride it. As long as it looks good and feels good to you, that is all that matters. Good luck in your search! :tup:

Go with what feels right to you. I am approximately the same build (6'3" 215), and I love how the FZ1 fits. Between my first one and this one, I have had an FZ1 for 11 years straight.

You gotta go with what feels right to you, don't worry about impressing your friends or what others say. You are the one who is going to have to ride it. As long as it looks good and feels good to you, that is all that matters. Good luck in your search! :tup:

Thanks. Good to hear that I wont look so goofy on it like I did on the R6. I didnt feel big on the R6 but I knew I looked it lol

Actually I have a buddy at work who is selling his fjr1300 and he told me the same thing. I have no good reason to dislike the fjr other than I am fickle and dont like the look of those touring type bikes. I know its a good bike but I'm 21 years old dammit, I cant be seen in a grandpa looking bike!

Who you calling grandpa there sonny, I have kids your age :flip:

:tup:

I used to ride an '05 Midnight Warrior. Those bikes are no joke. But comparing a Warrior to an FZ1... They are just so NOT alike that it's hard for me to understand how someone would have trouble deciding between the two bikes. If you're coming off of an R6 then I think the FZ1 would probably be a better choice for you. That is unless you just didn't really like the R6 and want a complete change. I was very happy with my Warrior. I haven't had the FZ1 for long (just a couple of weeks) but have already put over a thousand miles on it and am loving this bike so far. No matter which of these two bikes you choose you will not go wrong. :cheers:

The Warrior is a really a nice bike if that's the type of riding you do, and the same with the FZ1. My own history with the FZ1 goes like this: bought a new "08" had it a couple years, traded it for a "10" Triumph Speedmaster (cruiser), had the Speedmaster about 11 months, missed the handling/performance of the FZ1, did a re-trade, got my FZ1 back and am happy I did. I also have a "80" XS1100 UJM which I like to ride from time to time, but it's no replacement for the FZ1. To another rider, the opposite could be true. It may take more than just a ride to determine which one is best suited to you.

Back