Fz1 Euro Headlight Convesion Kit (GET NAKED)

I bought the Made in China one; way less expensive, but it also came slightly bent so I had to pull it straight. All is well with it now, but I'm not familiar with the expensive OEM conversion it sounds like you bought.

No ..have no bought anything yet. I am trying to determine IF I can do it. This would be for an Aprilia not Yamaha. I need to know how much room is behind the headlight to hide wires/relays/etc. Any idea of what can fit? Does anyone have a pic of the headlight from the top already mounted but without the dashboard cowl?

I have a stock FZ1N and have had the front light off to adjust the beam height and also add LED indicators. there is some room behind there, but not a whole lot. There's enough to have a lot of extra wires and a slim wiring loom. I know some guys have the resistors for the LED indicators tucked in there if they don't use a new flasher relay and they fit pretty snug (they're about the size of a finger and you need to install 2 of them). Not sure if that helps you or not.

I have a stock FZ1N and have had the front light off to adjust the beam height and also add LED indicators. there is some room behind there, but not a whole lot. There's enough to have a lot of extra wires and a slim wiring loom. I know some guys have the resistors for the LED indicators tucked in there if they don't use a new flasher relay and they fit pretty snug (they're about the size of a finger and you need to install 2 of them). Not sure if that helps you or not.
Does the light sit against the fork legs or is it pushed out a bit. I have a small ECU maybe 3 x 5 by 0.25 inch (size of a mobile phone) that i would need to fit back there in addition to wires. However i will have no ignition up front so I'm wondering if that will give me the necessary room.

Back