Funny new Harley/ lifestyle lol

I owe you big for posting this video! I now have a new nick name for my cousin who is a die hard Harley guy and who spends more time cleaning his motorcycle than anyone I know "THE POLISHER". I will tell him it's his new biker gang name:rofl:

Thanks again for posting this:tup:

I rode my motorcycle from Houston, Texas to Austin a few years ago to attend a wedding. Afterward, I called an old friend who lives in Austin, telling him that I was planning to ride out to do some of the roads around Leakey the next day, and to see if he might want to join me.

His first comment was - You must be exhausted after riding all the way from Houston (183 miles). I thought he was kidding.

Next, we talked about riding out to Leakey (160 miles). He said he will need to trailer his motorcycle part of the way. I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. He trailered his bike to Bandera and then rode the remaining 51 miles to Leakey.

We spent the night in Leakey. I suggested we ride the Three Twisted Sisters - out 335 to 41; over to 336 and back to Camp Wood; then 337 back to Leakey. (96 miles). He said that was just too far. I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. He stayed in Leakey and went to a local watering hole while I did the suggested ride.

The next day he rode the 51 miles back to his trailer in Bandera, and then trailered the bike back to Austin. After I rode home to Houston (295 miles), we talked on the phone, and all he could talk about was how far he had ridden, and how tired he was. The guy is in good physical condition, but the mind set that some people have is simply amazing.

They just do not really enjoy riding, but rather just staring at the chrome and talking about the differences amongst the 57 different models that are available. Wimps, I tell you!

If you can only ride 51 miles, why own a bike. How ridiculous! The true colors show when he would rather sit in a bar than ride the twisties. What a poser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back