Fuel Econ 2005 FZ1

WMU_BRONCO

Best = 55.01 mpg
Overall average = 48.67 mpg

What do you think? Anyone here getting better mileage?

Last edited:
I'm lucky to break 40... Mostly average ~38-39 using indicated trip mileage (error of about .4% compared to that of gps mileage). In higher elevations, I was able to get 42-43.

I suppose it's all a function of how aggressively you ride. Let me guess, you get 10-12K miles or more out of a set of tires too?

I'm lucky to break 40... Mostly average ~38-39 using indicated trip mileage (error of about .4% compared to that of gps mileage). In higher elevations, I was able to get 42-43.

I suppose it's all a function of how aggressively you ride. Let me guess, you get 10-12K miles or more out of a set of tires too?

Yep, I'm easy on the throttle. I'm 69 years old, and I ride like it.

Wow!!! I'm around 31 MPG... I didn't buy a liter bike to cruise. I also do 0 highway... all streets and twistys. I hope I'm still riding at 69... Good on ya man!!! I'm not that far behind!

leaded fuel?

i guess, i am not sure. i just ride up, jump off, it transforms (my fz-1 is a transformer) and we take the nozzle out of the plane and put it in the fz. i fill it up, then it transforms again, i attach the yoshimura aftermarket aero-wingz and i fly away.

i guess, i am not sure. i just ride up, jump off, it transforms (my fz-1 is a transformer) and we take the nozzle out of the plane and put it in the fz. i fill it up, then it transforms again, i attach the yoshimura aftermarket aero-wingz and i fly away.

i'm just kidding... yoshimura doesn't make wings.

Thats amazing fuel mileage! God Bless You. I'm in the low 40's most of the time which isn't bad at all for the riding I do.

Back