Fuel Econ 2005 FZ1

I'm lucky to break 40... Mostly average ~38-39 using indicated trip mileage (error of about .4% compared to that of gps mileage). In higher elevations, I was able to get 42-43.

I suppose it's all a function of how aggressively you ride. Let me guess, you get 10-12K miles or more out of a set of tires too?

I'm lucky to break 40... Mostly average ~38-39 using indicated trip mileage (error of about .4% compared to that of gps mileage). In higher elevations, I was able to get 42-43.

I suppose it's all a function of how aggressively you ride. Let me guess, you get 10-12K miles or more out of a set of tires too?

Yep, I'm easy on the throttle. I'm 69 years old, and I ride like it.

Wow!!! I'm around 31 MPG... I didn't buy a liter bike to cruise. I also do 0 highway... all streets and twistys. I hope I'm still riding at 69... Good on ya man!!! I'm not that far behind!

i guess, i am not sure. i just ride up, jump off, it transforms (my fz-1 is a transformer) and we take the nozzle out of the plane and put it in the fz. i fill it up, then it transforms again, i attach the yoshimura aftermarket aero-wingz and i fly away.

i'm just kidding... yoshimura doesn't make wings.

Back