Fs: 2011 fz8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fs: 2011 fz8 $5995 ga SOLD!!!

SOLD :D

Hello everyone,

I am selling my 2011 FZ8 and/or interested in trade/partial trade for a late model FZ1.

Details
-I am the original owner (38 year old)
-Just over 2k miles
-Very good condition but does have some cosmetic scratches. ABSOLUTELY NO SCRATCHES ANYWHERE ELSE!!
-VERY well MAINTAINED: I only use YAMALUBE OIL, GENUINE YAMAHA FILTERS, and Yamalube Fuel Stabilizer and Conditioner
-I am ONLY selling because I am going to buy an FZ1 ( I want a YAMAHA with afairing now)
-Bike is stock no mods but I do have some accessories that I will seperately (if the person buying the bike does not want them)
*GYTR frame sliders,
*Integrated tail light with turn signals that look awesome! (smoked not red or clear)
*GIVI Saddlebag mounts (AWESOME!)
*Yamaha Tank Bag (never used)
*Yamaha Flyscreen

NO TAXES OR FEE'S and I just paid for my tags (good through April 2013)!

Bike price only (does not include accessories) $5995(I am not interested in trading my bike for children, wives, etc...thank you)

NEARLY PPERFECT!!
IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

The scratches
IMG_0816-Copy.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

Jeff :)
[email protected]
404 433 7461

Last edited:
If you're doing this because you want a fairing, I have one off my FZ1 for sale. It's brand new (the fairing has literally never left the dealership) and comes complete with headlights, signals, widscreen, and mounting hardware. The wiring harness is not included as of right now, but that might change within a week. I don't know exactly what is involved in the install, but I can't imagine it being very difficult. If you want the extra 200cc as well as a fairing, I'll shut my mouth...

Last edited:
Good luck getting your FZ1. Some pictures would be nice. I'd ask what color, but we all know it's black :)

Yep...I totally agree. I listed it last night in kind of a rush because I found a blue FZ1 that I may go look at and I wanted to get it listed ASAP. I will get pics up though..thank you for watching out for me.:bowdown:

I am a terrible member and I owe you all a beer.....:icon_beer:

If you're doing this because you want a fairing, I have one off my FZ1 for sale. It's brand new (the fairing has literally never left the dealership) and comes complete with headlights, signals, widscreen, and mounting hardware. The wiring harness is not included as of right now, but that might change within a week. I don't know exactly what is involved in the install, but I can't imagine it being very difficult. If you want the extra 200cc as well as a fairing, I'll shut my mouth...

Just for fun...how much are you asking?

Thank you,

jEfF g :nerd:

This seems like financial tomfoolery! :)

How many thousands will you lose by hastily trying to make this sale, just so you can have a fairing?

Someone is selling a fairing kit so I would much rather go that route first

I don't even know what the part or what shipping it is worth. I just bought my FZ1 and had the dealership do the N conversion for me. I haven't even sat on my FZ1 yet. The dealership got the fairing off a few days ago, so I can pick it up from them anytime, but I must apologize, I have not given any thought to pricing or selling yet. I have no plans to keep the fairing, so I definitely will sell it. If you feel like making a fair offer before I can do some reading and come up with a price I will consider it, unless this is poor etiquitte on my part. I am not looking to make a profit, but I'm not giving it away, I just want what it's worth.

Fs: 2011 fz8 SORRY I LISTED BIKE in wrong Thread =/

NOTE: I have this listing under the Trade section too because I may be willing to trade for an FZ1.

Hello everyone,

I am selling my 2011 FZ8 and/or interested in trade/partial trade for a late model FZ1.

Details
-I am the original owner (38 year old)
-Just over 2k miles
-Very good condition but does have some cosmetic scratches.

-VERY well MAINTAINED: I only use YAMALUBE OIL, GENUINE YAMAHA FILTER, and Yamalube Fuel Stabilizer and Conditioner (not junk like Startron)
-I am ONLY selling because I am going to buy an FZ1 ( I want a fairing now)
-Bike is stock no mods but I do have some accessories to sell (seperately)
*GYTR frame sliders,
*Integrated tail light with turn signals that look awesome!
*GIVI Saddlebag mounts
*Yamaha Tank Bag (never used)
*Yamaha Flyscreen

I absolutely LOVE this bike and it does not need anything. I will probably not be available this week BUT I will be next week...please feel free to contact me with any questions, I will be happy to answer them for you.

$6250

Thank you,

Jeff
[email protected]
404 433 7461

Last edited:
I don't even know what the part or what shipping it is worth. I just bought my FZ1 and had the dealership do the N conversion for me. I haven't even sat on my FZ1 yet. The dealership got the fairing off a few days ago, so I can pick it up from them anytime, but I must apologize, I have not given any thought to pricing or selling yet. I have no plans to keep the fairing, so I definitely will sell it. If you feel like making a fair offer before I can do some reading and come up with a price I will consider it, unless this is poor etiquitte on my part. I am not looking to make a profit, but I'm not giving it away, I just want what it's worth.

I would think shipping would be pretty expensive. Its probably an oversized box. I need to find out if the lower fairing will mount to the FZ8 too.

I only have the upper fairing. Didn't think the bike was available any other way in Canada. Anyway, no matter. I'm not looking to get filthy rich selling a part. I have zero need for it, so I'll happily jettison it for a fair price. If you're interested, I am here. I'll be listing it in the For Sale section once I stop being lazy and figure out what it's worth. FYI, it's white with a small FZ1 decal on the side.

I only have the upper fairing. Didn't think the bike was available any other way in Canada. Anyway, no matter. I'm not looking to get filthy rich selling a part. I have zero need for it, so I'll happily jettison it for a fair price. If you're interested, I am here. I'll be listing it in the For Sale section once I stop being lazy and figure out what it's worth. FYI, it's white with a small FZ1 decal on the side.

No, what I mean was, I'm not sure if the accessory lower fairings would still mount on the FZ8 (sorry about the confusion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back