From an 8 to a 1

:welcome: aboard bobby!
My husband and son did a few of those, before my son moved to Florida :(

Please post some pics of the bikes when you can! And hope your son will be registering with one of our forums as well.

Congratulations on the upgrade and welcome to the forum! I can't wait to be able to ride with my boy. Only 15 years to go! I hope you guys have miles and miles of good old fashioned family fun.

:welcome: Sounds like a great deal. My son is 14 and I'm excited to see him be able to ride with me in a few years. He has been eyeing a Suzuki TU 250 to start on. I wish you both a great riding season together (and I hope spring comes soon for us all!) :sport12:

Picture are required, or a flogging must take place, sorry, forum rules. :spank2:

Welcome to the site and congrats! It's nice to have family to ride with.

I'm curious about your impression of the FZ1 vs. the FZ8 so please do tell all!

And since you have both, would it be possible to take pics of the rider's seats side by side from a few angles to include the bottoms?

Ride safe!

-Eric

Thanks Guys
Yes it will be fun to see him (24 years old) riding with me and a few other guys I ride with, or just take a short blast around town. It's winter here , 3 feet of snow, but I'll post pics of the 8 and the 1 when I can. Don't have the 1 yet, traveling to pick it up at the end of Feb.
B

Back