Frogg Toggs rain gear

Good stuff, keeps ya dry, breathes and is good when used as a windbreaker in colder weather too. Originally bought the Classic style for fishing, liked them enough that I bought the motorcycle specific Cruisin Toggs, reflective strips and velcro on the wrists. Little flappy in the breeze but not annoying.

I've got a set of Frogg Toggs that I've used for over 10 years.

Just be careful with the material around any snaps that may be there (depending on style) and they'll last for many years.

I use them on & off the bike.

Talked with other rider who had no complaints about theirs. My wife and I have the Nelson Rigg two piece sets. No issues with those either. Nelson Rigg SR-6000 Stormrider Two Piece Rainsuit :: MotorcycleGear.com

Pretty nice looking. Thanks. Have you ordered from Motorcycle Gear before? It appears that the suit is unavailable in XXL - when I clicked add to cart to see what shipping would be. I could check elsewhere though...

(message with size listed as shipping mid-January: "If you'd like us to notify you if SR-6000 Stormrider Two Piece Rainsuit - Black/Yellow, Size XXL becomes available again, please enter your email address below, and click on "Notify Me". We will send you an email once the item is in stock")

Last edited:
Pretty nice looking. Thanks. Have you ordered from Motorcycle Gear before? It appears that the suit is unavailable in XXL - when I clicked add to cart to see what shipping would be. I could check elsewhere though...

(message with size listed as shipping mid-January: "If you'd like us to notify you if SR-6000 Stormrider Two Piece Rainsuit - Black/Yellow, Size XXL becomes available again, please enter your email address below, and click on "Notify Me". We will send you an email once the item is in stock")

Yup... they used to be New Enough but changed their name. Almost all our gear is from them. Great site and great customer service!

Have used the same one for six years, no leaks & rolls up tight for space saver. A guy riding with us on Cherahola Skyway lowsided at about 40 mph in his Toggs, slid like a hockey puck. Saved his leathers, just one small scratch.

I have used Frogg Toggs for about the last 10 years and they hold up well. They pack light and small for soft luggage. The storage bag I use to pack my cell phone and wallet on wet rides for extra insurance. It is not the best stuff for all day rides in heavy rain, but it does work. It is excellent for commuting purposes. It's a good value for the money. Comparing this to some of the vinyl suits, the Frogg Toggs are better because they breathe. The vynil suits you will sweat your ass off.

Back