Free Oakley's

FSTZ1

Anyone take the Yamaha demo ride offer and get a free pair of Oakley sunglasses? I got something in the mail a while back that expires August 31.

I tried to, but never got chance. I went in to try the fz8, but first they wanted to talk numbers, so I humored them a little. Then they insisted on giving me a quote on my trade in, apparently the bike I rode I was going to trade in now? Then I was told I needed to put a $1000 deposit down, and everyone has to do that. To which I said never mind, I'm not that interested. So then they caved and said they would wave that deposit requirement, so after an hour of BS it was finally time to ride....... And the battery is dead in fz8 and I would have to come back at a later time.

First thing should have been to check I'd the bike I wanted to ride is available! I've never been back, and never got oakleys! Oh well

My friend did the test drive. They gave him a voucher to send in to receive the glasses. He sent it in and they sent him the glasses. They are Oakley Gas Can model.

If you don't ride with a helmet these glasses still would suck for cycle riding. No curve or wrap around the eyes. They look good enough though and block the sun, just not my style of glasses.

I went to my dealer with it...never even test rode a bike...they just filled it out and sent it in...They are the Gascans...low lined model...I sold them for 50 bucks....just not my style...So I went and got the Fast Jacket polorized $280...they are insanely awesome!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I did the test ride, only to find out afterwards that there was a free pair of glasses for those who were "invited." Sadly, I must not rate high enough on the consumer list to have received such an invite, so no glasses for me. :frown:

Back