Flies tied, no flies, modded flies, stock flies

What flies are you running???

• Total voters
I wish I had gone with the V but there is nothing wrong with the III. I guess what ever you can get the best deal on is the way to go. Then again I'm a set it and forget it type of person. Duken and Whittle do a lot of tuning that a lot of us get to take advantage of. If you plan on continually developing you tune the V has more control. If your a good enough type of person then the III. Guess I'm the latter.

I wish I had gone with the V but there is nothing wrong with the III. I guess what ever you can get the best deal on is the way to go. Then again I'm a set it and forget it type of person. Duken and Whittle do a lot of tuning that a lot of us get to take advantage of. If you plan on continually developing you tune the V has more control. If your a good enough type of person then the III. Guess I'm the latter.

Thanks! I'm definitely a set it and forget it guy too, that's as long as the set is right :shaking head:......Once I get it, is it fairly easy to find the correct map?

I use one of Duke's maps and it work for me to the tune of 146 hp. Runs great. He and a few other have developed some maps for a verity of Mods. I do suggest having a basic dyno run performed with a plug and play map. It will at least verify your not running to lean.

Just do a search for maps. I believe we have a thread with links to his maps.

Bone stock it wasn't an issue, but since I slam a set of FZ6 cams with a lot more duration I have that flat spot from 6-8K at WOT. If I keep it part throttle and as the revs goes up and give more throttle it's fine. Even with my 32mm throttle body the air stall if I hammer it around 6K. I tried about 6 different cam setting and still not perfect. Got better from 6-8K with increasing overlap but feel like I gave up on the bottom end.

That is a tuning issue. I bet I can find it. Email me a raw data log. Best if from a track session.

See www.ncs-stl.com/tuning

Andy

Last edited:
Back