Flash tune

Has anyone flashed their own ECU using the kit from Flash-tune? I am thinking about buying the kit and doing it myself but would like to talk to someone who has done it. My bike is a 2010 FZ1 and is stock, intake and exhaust and all I want to do is remove the restrictions, fix the speedo error and fuel cut. I don't want to change the fuel or timing in any way.

If this has be covered somewhere else, my apologizes.

If that's all you want just have vcycle do it who is a little more well known for yamahas. I know flash tune also does it for $200. By buddy had his new gsx r1000 done by them. With no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is also a place in Vancouver that will do it for $250, Way less than sending it to the states with the difference in exchange rate, shipping, customs ect. I was thinking why not add another $250 ($500 for the flash kit) then I could make changes on my own without removing the ECU and sending it away. Reading their website it seems simple but I would like to talk to someone who has done it if possible.

Our goals are the same. I sent my ECU to Vcyclenut and am happy with the flash. The basic $80 flash cost $150 CDN by the time I paid shipping and exchange. I don't remember getting dinged by Customs

Back