did i get a.good deal?

skote

Hi I'm new here just bought the bike not alot of low miles fz1 come up for sale around me and it had to be gen 2 I got it for 4,000us with 4380 miles not a lot to reference to don't know if I did good or average kinda jumped on this thing was on craigslist for bout 45 mins lol I sold my ninja 650 an hour b4 for 3600 so i payed up 400 but dropped to. 06 my ninja was an 08

Hi I'm new here just bought the bike not alot of low miles fz1 come up for sale around me and it had to be gen 2 I got it for 4,000us with 4380 miles not a lot to reference to don't know if I did good or average kinda jumped on this thing was on craigslist for bout 45 mins lol I sold my ninja 650 an hour b4 for 3600 so i payed up 400 but dropped to. 06 my ninja was an 08

Did you get a free lap dance with it? If not, that's a horrible deal! JK =P

That seems like a fair price if the bike hasn't been down or has any sort of issues. If it doesn't have a FCE, be sure to save and buy one. It's a huge upgrade from your ninja =)

Yes, probably very good. Are there any mods on the bike? Do you have any pictures? Sounds like with those miles you may have a bargain, depending if it was garage kept and how it was ridden...

Never ask if you got a good deal AFTER you make the deal, it's counterproductive. The question should be asked BEFORE you plunk down your money. That said, enjoy your new ride.

Ditto

Never ask if you got a good deal AFTER you make the deal, it's counterproductive. The question should be asked BEFORE you plunk down your money. That said, enjoy your new ride.

I couldn't agree more. I bought mine with 2980 on it. I've since found 2008s for $400-$600 less than I paid, with "at least" four times the mileage (and one was stored outside). Was mine a great deal? To me, "yes." Am I loving this ride EVERYTIME I am on it? OH YEA.

:Rockon:

Came with the gtyr slip on tall screen fender eliminator tire hugger and flush mounts bike is super clean im very happy with it

Additions

Came with the gtyr slip on tall screen fender eliminator tire hugger and flush mounts bike is super clean im very happy with it

Almost the same upgrades as mine. On Sunday a friend with a Kawasaki V-Twin cruiser (Volusa 900?) saw it for the first time, "Did you do all this to it since February?"

"No, owner #1 did the stuff I would do to an FZ1, then never rode it" Cha Ching.

Sounds like YOU DID get a great deal AND you'll enjoy the hec out of the bike.

:Rockon:

If the bike runs well it is a good deal not to mention a big step up in class. Way more Hp, better suspension and brakes. Just look at the difference in chains and swing arms.

vs KZ900?

If the bike runs well it is a good deal not to mention a big step up in class. Way more Hp, better suspension and brakes. Just look at the difference in chains and swing arms.

My 2008 is a huge upgrade over the basket case 76 KZ900 still sitting in my garage. REALLY.

:thewave:

yes that is a real good deal IMO, especially for NY. If I was looking I would have snagged it up in heart beat. I paid $4300 for my 06 last year with similar mods.

Good deal! Skip the FCE and get the ECU flashed with the ECUnleashed... Unlocks WAY more potential AND kills the fuel cut. Search the forum for Pete's review of his 2006 with this mod... ;)

Back