Decat front pipe

ooh ok lost in translation lol my wife is from new jersey should off asked her hahaha,well it does not concern me njfz1 as I ripped it off and put a scorpion on and took the cat out further down the pipe.What confused me was that people seem to suggest there was a cat in the downpipes from the engine (which I call the downpipes) So if there is only the two one in the muffler (exhaust) and one near the oxygen sensor,then I am all done.

No cats in the downpipes so you're all set ;)

regarding the 1st Question if you change the exhaust watch you dont drop the bike into the 1st corner as you will feel the bike to be very much lighter as I found when I done my exhaust.Also btw I was told that removing a cat from a bike later that 07 is against the law in the uk.07 and before is ok dunno how anyone would get around that but we dont have checks over here that I have heard of,also the rumble from the exhaust is not higher pitched but more deeper tone as someone has already said.my bike sound more like a triumph st sprint on closed throttle lol.

Back