Death to Teenage Boys!

OldDuffer

So I just picked up my 12 year old daughter from the Spring dance. This is one of the 3 or 4 functions of this type that the middle school puts on during the school year. My kiddo is still more interested in running around with her girl pals and jumping around screaming and enjoying the social vibe. Boys apparantly aren't on the radar yet. I know this grace period will soon be over. I do know that some of the young penis packin hormone afflicted knuckle draggers have noticed my girl. She is starting to shall we say blossom, and thank God she has Mrs D's looks and not mine. Now I do trust that she has a good noggin on her shoulders. We've taught her right from wrong and how to think for herself. But when LOVE finally flys through the door and kisses her on the forhead, I'm afraid it might bite me in the ass. What I witnessed waiting outside the school is what put me in this frame of mind. One of the little douchebags, looking like he needed a fashion lesson, a lesson in how to stand up and walk and a bath, came out of the school and loudly announced. "Before summer is over I'm gonna do all you bitches." This was said while pointing at a group of 4 girls waiting to get into a minivan. To the girls credit they made the appropriate, EW get lost loser, noises. But the thing that struck me was the fact that this little troll was not fazed in the least. He went merrily on his way to try his wrap on some more Bitches. I know this little turd is not representative of the entire gender, nor even a large percentage of it. But it gets me to thinking that when I was his age it took me 2 months to screw up the courage to talk to a smokin hot girl in the class above mine. Things have changed aplenty in the 30+ summers since I decided to do all the bitches I could, and not for the better I think. If I had been in any way associated to the little booger muncher I think his ass would have had a size 13 boot print.
I guess my plea is to you medical proffesionals out there. I'm hoping there is a way to chemically induce a young man to do the following. Of course after my daughter has reached the appropriate dating age of 35.
1. Pick my daughter up and take her out for a nice meal.
2. Have a pleasant evening, maybe a movie.
3. Bring her directly home at 8 pm.
4. Have no thoughts of Gettin Some. EVER!
I know it's a pipe dream. But it's my pipe dream.

Last edited:
:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

12 you say? Well good luck with it all OD.....as the mother of a daughter, I can tell you that things will only get.....
how shall I put this as not to scare the hell outta you.....
more interesting.

Last edited:
So I just picked up my 12 year old daughter from the Spring dance. This is one of the 3 or 4 functions of this type that the middle school puts on during the school year. My kiddo is still more interested in running around with her girl pals and jumping around screaming and enjoying the social vibe. Boys apparantly aren't on the radar yet. I know this grace period will soon be over. I do know that some of the young penis packin hormone afflicted knuckle draggers have noticed my girl. She is starting to shall we say blossom, and thank God she has Mrs D's looks and not mine. Now I do trust that she has a good noggin on her shoulders. We've taught her right from wrong and how to think for herself. But when LOVE finally flys through the door and kisses her on the forhead, I'm afraid it might bite me in the ass. What I witnessed waiting outside the school is what put me in this frame of mind. One of the little douchebags, looking like he needed a fashion lesson, a lesson in how to stand up and walk and a bath, came out of the school and loudly announced. "Before summer is over I'm gonna do all you bitches." This was said while pointing at a group of 4 girls waiting to get into a minivan. To the girls credit they made the appropriate, EW get lost loser, noises. But the thing that struck me was the fact that this little troll was not fazed in the least. He went merrily on his way to try his wrap on some more Bitches. I know this little turd is not representative of the entire gender, nor even a large percentage of it. But it gets me to thinking that when I was his age it took me 2 months to screw up the courage to talk to a smokin hot girl in the class above mine. Things have changed aplenty in the 30+ summers since I decided to do all the bitches I could, and not for the better I think. If I had been in any way associated to the little booger muncher I think his ass would have had a size 13 boot print.
I guess my plea is to you medical proffesionals out there. I'm hoping there is a way to chemically induce a young man to do the following. Of course after my daughter has reached the appropriate dating age of 35.
1. Pick my daughter up and take her out for a nice meal.
2. Have a pleasant evening, maybe a movie.
3. Bring her directly home at 8 pm.
4. Have no thoughts of Gettin Some. EVER!
I know it's a pipe dream. But it's my pipe dream.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
This is so well written that I read it a few times and I busted out laughing each time!!!!
I'm afraid that you are screwed OD!!! That little AssClown and kids like him are a representation of one of the main reasons why I got out of counseling. There are a lot of things that people point to as causes but the main thing is LACK OF CONSEQUENCES. He knows that he can prowl around the parking lot and scream whatever he wants to and nothing will happen to him.
Human beings can be very bad creatures when they are not taught/ raised to respect others. The best thing you can do is to continue to spend "quality time" with your daughter. That is the single most important thing that you can do to keep your kids protected from the little pimps out there!!!

Find her a good country boy(not nessacarily country music). A kid made to work alongside his family, knows right from wrong, gets punished all the good stuff in life you wish your parents didn't do to you lol. There are more and more of the little pukes you described out there. I was a Resident Director at a college and sorry to say it but additude from these guys just gets worse.

Unfortunately the boy's father is probably not the best teacher. I see kids like that all the time and more often than not their parents aren't too far off in manners as well. It kills me to see guys that are in their 30's with children and they are talking "ghetto slang". Don't these knuckleheads realize that their kids are probably NOT going to be "rap stars", and that they probably will have to get a regular job like everyone else and that most employers do not want "gangsters" working at their establishment. Not to mention that all these kids spend all their time watching music videos where girls are treated like pieces of meat and most of them are named "bitch", which must be a popular name. What these kids lack is the guidance and occasional "back of the hand" from their parents to steer them straight. They are taught no sense of manners or respect for anyone. If parents would start early, molding their children to be respectful it would go a long way in changing the "class" of youngsters that we have walking around these days. Now I know there is always kids that will turn out bad no matter how hard a parent works at it so I'm not coming down on every parent out there, but the ratio, at least where I live, is definitely out of order. If my son ever referred to a girl as a "bitch", he'd be speaking through a "maze of wire" while his jaw healed up!

Unfortunately this attitude is also instilled through the education system where the long term goal is to tear down any sexual barriers, the classic 'if it feels good do it'. Whether it is condoms on banana's, "Heather has two Mommies', or promotion of GLBT activities, the goal is to subvert values they get at home in the sexual area. Sad but true. In the past the principal (usually male) would have taken this turd aside and made clear that his behavior was unacceptable, and the parents would have supported it. Now the principal (possibly female) thinks the kid is just expressing his feelings and should be encouraged. Sad. All you can do is keep doing what you have been doing and hope for the best, but realize the school system has a different goal than you do.

Unfortunately this attitude is also instilled through the education system where the long term goal is to tear down any sexual barriers, the classic 'if it feels good do it'. Whether it is condoms on banana's, "Heather has two Mommies', or promotion of GLBT activities, the goal is to subvert values they get at home in the sexual area. Sad but true. In the past the principal (usually male) would have taken this turd aside and made clear that his behavior was unacceptable, and the parents would have supported it. Now the principal (possibly female) thinks the kid is just expressing his feelings and should be encouraged. Sad. All you can do is keep doing what you have been doing and hope for the best, but realize the school system has a different goal than you do.

Um...the EDUCATION of GLBT doesn't have anything to do with "subverting values" but to educate where the family "values" may lack. Do you have any idea how many GLBT teenagers kill themselves because of a lack of education and tolerance? ONE is to many. Because a family may not fit the narrow standards of one man and one woman does not mean it produces uneducated disrespectful little cretins. Having children is easy. Raising one is the part most can't handle. Teaching your children to be respectful to others makes all the difference.
For all you guys that have girls..I suggest answering the door with a baseball bat! :)

[/QUOTE]For all you guys that have girls..I suggest answering the door with a baseball bat! :)[/QUOTE]

I like that idea but I think the scene from Bad Boys 2 is a better idea. lol

My youngest is 17 and a girl. She has been dating a young man for over a year. He is a great kid, smart, has a job (even helped my daughter get a job at the same place he works), has a scholarship to school next year, got his eagle scout.....I could go on and on. He is such a great kid because he comes from a home where he has been taught to respect others, work hard and many other good principles. We have tried to teach our kids the same things and so far things have worked out pretty well. Children stand a better chance of becoming productive, happy adults when they grow up in homes that teach and practice good principles. That does not mean that children and adults cannot make poor choices or have struggles. If children come from a home where correct principles are taught and practiced they stand a better chance at making good decisions and they will likely seek the companionship of people that share those same principles.

3 words I'll share with the first maggot that comes knocking, shotgun, shovel and a large back yard.

Yeah I've been given plenty of advice on scarin the little buggers. but my approach will be a bit different. If a young man has thoughts of "spending time" with my daughter he will get the royal treatment. Which will go something like this.
1. An invite to the family hunting property. 75 acres of hills, trees, and a large sycamore swamp. 170 miles north of our quiet little town.
2. Once he has been shown a great day of outdoor activities, the young man and I will take a stroll.
3. My speech will be short an to the point. "This here young man is our 20 acre swamp. Have you seen how quickly a deer carcass rots on the surface in the swamp? Now just imagine how fast a body buried under a few feet of this stuff will disappear." End of speech
4. Let the boys mind and imagination do the rest.
Subtle, no over the top threats. Just a subliminal message that yes I do have a gun a shovel and a very large back yard.

Yeah I've been given plenty of advice on scarin the little buggers. but my approach will be a bit different. If a young man has thoughts of "spending time" with my daughter he will get the royal treatment. Which will go something like this.
1. An invite to the family hunting property. 75 acres of hills, trees, and a large sycamore swamp. 170 miles north of our quiet little town.
2. Once he has been shown a great day of outdoor activities, the young man and I will take a stroll.
3. My speech will be short an to the point. "This here young man is our 20 acre swamp. Have you seen how quickly a deer carcass rots on the surface in the swamp? Now just imagine how fast a body buried under a few feet of this stuff will disappear." End of speech
4. Let the boys mind and imagination do the rest.
Subtle, no over the top threats. Just a subliminal message that yes I do have a gun a shovel and a very large back yard.

You should definitely skin a deer/Hog in front of him. I bet that will make an effect on him.

Here's the other side of the fence. I have two boys (IF i ever heard such trash from them I'd open up a can of whoop ass) but sometimes a few of the girls I have seen with them makes me think who is this little tramp and what does she want with my boy. Girls today can be much more aggressive sexually than back in our day so let's not dump too hard on the boys. Don't forget dad, it takes two to tangle.
On that note if I had a daughter and some punk kid talked that way to my child it would take surgery to remove my boot from his arse.
Parenting can be such a challenge sometimes.

Here's the other side of the fence. I have two boys (IF i ever heard such trash from them I'd open up a can of whoop ass) but sometimes a few of the girls I have seen with them makes me think who is this little tramp and what does she want with my boy. Girls today can be much more aggressive sexually than back in our day so let's not dump too hard on the boys. Don't forget dad, it takes two to tangle.
On that note if I had a daughter and some punk kid talked that way to my child it would take surgery to remove my boot from his arse.
Parenting can be such a challenge sometimes.

Onesize. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I've seen the agressive behavior in some of my daughters classmates. Much to her credit, she sees it for what it is. A cry for male attention. Most likely they don't have a strong male influence in their lives. Or if they do it's most likely not a positive one. My daughter is a very strong willed opinionated little lady(and I stress the Lady part), thanks a great deal to my wife and the other women in her life. The other part of that equation is, her Daddy is a big part of her life. I do have nay sayers that tell me I'm too protective, but I'd rather er on the side of caution. My little girl is into alot of the same things I am. Hunting, sports and of course the bike. All of these things are positive uses of energy.IMHO.
Yes it does take two to tango. But if the parents watch who is playing the music, the dance is much more controled. If you get my meaning.

My oldest daughter has had .... "the talk" ... and she's only 10 !!!! Yup ... times have changed... She has a good head on her shoulders but its the gazillion penuses I'm worried about!

You know ... I was no angel when I was a teen/young adult but I was a gentlemen. I'd settle for that these days but I'm shooting high I know... sigh. :rolleyes:

3 words I'll share with the first maggot that comes knocking, shotgun, shovel and a large back yard.

That's too funny because we told my daughter's boyfriends "I have a gun, a shovel, and live behind a graveyard. You will never be found if you touch my daughter." :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

Back