cops chase biker

Oh contrare sir, I ride the hell out of the back country roads by my house. :)
And, confession, I was young (about 16) and dumb, and had a dirt bike out toolin around in te middle of the night once, no endorsement of course, and a cop saw me. I decided to run. He chased. I made a bee line for the golf course and cut through, and actually lost him. But I definitely constantly looked over my shoulder. I took the bike straight home and never did that again. Scared the crud out of me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh contrare sir, I ride the hell out of the back country roads by my house. :)
And, confession, I was young (about 16) and dumb, and had a dirt bike out toolin around in te middle of the night once, no endorsement of course, and a cop saw me. I decided to run. He chased. I made a bee line for the golf course and cut through, and actually lost him. But I definitely constantly looked over my shoulder. I took the bike straight home and never did that again. Scared the crud out of me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your story remind me one of a friend of mine back in the days... Long story short; He went out for dinner one night with friends and on his way back waiting at the red light he got rear ended. He end up with a DUI (dinner + 3 beers for a 220lbs guy???) So he lost his driving privilege for one year, all that with a generous fine. So one day he was playing with he's dirt bike across in the field across the road (He had to drive through a little park) The same cop pull him over... He stopped. The cop give him another huge fine for driving with his license suspended and add another year to his penalty. After he got the fine my friend ask him what it was all about and if he pull over dirt bike like that often... the cop reply "They never stop"

I tough it was so funny... he laugh about it few months after too.

Speeding while under control vs. reckless speeding. On the track and on the road, you see what happens. When you are in control on a bike, or in a car, you don't go splat on the ground.

No doubt speeding is against the law, but I guarantee you cops speed every single day. Since we know you can't outrun a radio, we wonder how this could have happened to this cop. His car burst into flames, he broke both legs and other injuries. He was going way beyond his limits, regardless of what the rider was doing. It's a shame he got hurt, but he is alive to maybe have learned a valuable lesson. Hopefully.

Speeding while under control vs. reckless speeding. On the track and on the road, you see what happens. When you are in control on a bike, or in a car, you don't go splat on the ground.

No doubt speeding is against the law, but I guarantee you cops speed every single day. Since we know you can't outrun a radio, we wonder how this could have happened to this cop. His car burst into flames, he broke both legs and other injuries. He was going way beyond his limits, regardless of what the rider was doing. It's a shame he got hurt, but he is alive to maybe have learned a valuable lesson. Hopefully.

+1.............

only "id" (so far) is a white guy in dark clothing on a dark colored bike..

wow that narrows it down to only 400,000 bikes in that state.

glad the trouper will be ok,
sad that some have such disregard for the law. but if his bike turned up missing he would run to the nearest cop for help.

only "id" (so far) is a white guy in dark clothing on a dark colored bike..

wow that narrows it down to only 400,000 bikes in that state.

glad the trouper will be ok,
sad that some have such disregard for the law. but if his bike turned up missing he would run to the nearest cop for help.

Even if we did they probably couldn't find it --- they are too busy passing out speeding tickets. Or, collecting revenue in one form or another.

And you're -- I have No regard for the law. :)

I thought about this after reading this weekends news. First there was a Harley rider killed without a helmet here in Spartanburg, then this happened. I cannot imagine what more it is going to take before the troopers start busting our chops for no reason.

Back