Copperdog arrives!

You get to do so much stuff at work :D? Did you shave off the nubs on the controls since they don't fit right without holes drilled and the throttle sticks.

;) Today is a WFH (Work From Home) day so this is all basking in the sun with the laptop at the table in the garage. :D

I didn't move those controls, only the brackets for the levers. The controls were moved at the same time by rotating the whole bar down a bit. :tup: Then, I rotated the levers into position and tightened.

Here she is all shined up and before the pods are put on.

picture.php

I'm really liking that screen, especially the way it sparkles out in the sun :D Oh and it was about time you gave that bike a bath:poke:

Yeah, last piece of the puzzle. Ditch those ugly bulbous turn signals.

Tsk Tsk. You may want to go with a black exhaust - powdercoat the 2Bro

Signals go soon! ;) Rear this weekend... fronts when they arrive.

The can is staying... I will save for the MIVV Suono CF can rather than dump money into the 2Bros. It's a great first can but it is not great quality hence the low prices on the 2Bros items. I'm also going to try my hardest to get a bunch of parts off the bike this winter for powder coating to include the headers. Likely the rearsets, top triple, bars and clamp... When I get the Suono, the mid-pipe will go out for high-temp PC before install so it matches the headers.

Next bonus, if it is as good as this one, will get me suspension and a Power Commander. :D

What kind of seat is that. Also, is that a GPR steering Damper? BTW, Bike looks sick!!! good job!

Thank you Lee for the linkback to the seat thread!

Yes, that is a GPR steering damper. It's a great piece of engineering and I've gotten a lot more confident riding with it too.

Thanks for the comments all!

I put up a lot more pics in my Copperdog album if you'd like to look. I didn't want to flood the thread with links to the shots...

Back