Copperdog arrives!

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
I came home from work to find two boxes in the kitchen. :tup: Copperdog has arrived in New England. :D All but the front blinker pods are in! :yes: :sinister: :cheers:

Finish is AWESOME! We'll soon see about the fit! :bowdown: :wow:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oh man those parts look great! :drools: Too bad they didn't get there last Friday. Would have loved to have seen them in person, especially that screen. I am sure your bike is going to look incredible once you install all those parts ;)

Okay.... okay!!!!

:D I couldn't wait myself.... Well at least for the two easy pieces! The blinker pods will have to wait for a slightly rainy day as they take measuring, drilling, etc...

So, tonight, she goes from this:
picture.php

TO THIS!

picture.php

picture.php

A few more comparison shots... it got dark here QUICK!

Profile:
picture.php

picture.php

And from the rider's seat:
picture.php

picture.php

And a side by side of the two screens together to show how vastly different they really are!

picture.php

I'm really surprised at how much the wind screen changes the look of the bike; it's really night and day.

It is a totally different look. The way the new screen covers the center and just flows with the rest of the fairing is amazing!

And, these parts weigh NEXT TO NOTHING! The screen, even though it is bigger than the stock in ways, weighs less. The rear cowl is mere onces. The blinker pods... I'm going to have to weigh them on a gram scale TOGETHER to get them to register....

Quality fit AND finish from Copperdawg.com! Love it and zero regrets!

It is a totally different look. The way the new screen covers the center and just flows with the rest of the fairing is amazing!

And, these parts weigh NEXT TO NOTHING! The screen, even though it is bigger than the stock in ways, weighs less. The rear cowl is mere onces. The blinker pods... I'm going to have to weigh them on a gram scale TOGETHER to get them to register....

Quality fit AND finish from Copperdawg.com! Love it and zero regrets!

Lookin good Eric! I am jealous!. If it were not for my wife buying me a screen last XMas I would be ordering one of those now. Perhaps my screen could meet some unfortunate demise on my next ride?

Eric that screen looks great! The more I look at it the more I like it. The scalloped seems to go better with the bike than the straight cut one. I see a Copperdog screen in my future with possibly a different seat cowl ;)

Lookin good Eric! I am jealous!. If it were not for my wife buying me a screen last XMas I would be ordering one of those now. Perhaps my screen could meet some unfortunate demise on my next ride?

Thanks Brad! No demise! Sell it to offset the cost of the Copperdog screen!

I cannot seem to wipe the grin off my face! The worse part is, tomorrow's forecast is RAIN so I can't even try out the screen! It is very low and I know I'll catch more air BUT, it is supposed to be cleaner air. We shall see!

Eric that screen looks great! The more I look at it the more I like it. The scalloped seems to go better with the bike than the straight cut one. I see a Copperdog screen in my future with possibly a different seat cowl ;)

Likely Thursday before I can tell you about the ride. :D

It is supposed to be screwed down at the left and right wings but many have opted not to drill and screw and use 3M double-sided tape instead. Trip to Autozone tomorrow! ;)

Likely Thursday before I can tell you about the ride. :D

It is supposed to be screwed down at the left and right wings but many have opted not to drill and screw and use 3M double-sided tape instead. Trip to Autozone tomorrow! ;)

Can't wait to hear the ride report...

Double-sided tape should do the trick. Just make sure it's warm enough so that it sticks really well. Probably a good idea to let the bike sit out in the sun for a while before attempting to put on the tape. Sounds like a good lunch time project :D

Can't wait to hear the ride report...

Double-sided tape should do the trick. Just make sure it's warm enough so that it sticks really well. Probably a good idea to let the bike sit out in the sun for a while before attempting to put on the tape. Sounds like a good lunch time project :D

Great plan! Wednesday is rain but Thursday I am working from home. Great time to do the sun project while tanning... with the left-over Sam Adams.... logged into work. :eek5: :tup:

Back