Complete and utter disbelief

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
I'm in Halifax PA for work until Thursday. The wife just called me. Someone broke into our garage. The stole the FZ and the Hawk. The police came to the house because the pieces of shit crashed the Hawk and left it behind.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

What pieces of .... !
Just be happy they left your wife alone and no one was hurt!
Stupid punk kids, most likely... Getting a fine start in life.
Sweep the hawk for prints and go after the slimey ******.

Oh Johnny, so sorry to hear that man. I've had it happen to me so I know exactly how you feel buddy. I hope they at least find the FZ before it's chopped up. They never did find my Gixxer.

Holy crap! We're constantly barraged with "park your bike in the garage if you want to keep it safe" comments. Seems that nowhere is sacred! Did they steal anything else, or were they targeting the bikes?

That is unbelievable! I'm glad no one was hurt, but what a bunch of crap. I hope the jerks are caught and sent to prison. My brother's bike was stolen from our garage when I was a kid, but that was back in the late 70's and we never felt the need to close the garage door back then.

Good luck with the recovery of the FZ and the capture of the thieves. Glad the family is safe, at least. So sorry to hear about that.

Ah man....I'm with everyone else, hope they catch the little wankers and prosecute them to the fullest extent! And I hope it's more than just a slap on the wrist!
I'm so happy they didn't go for the house...how scary! And how bad is the Hawk?

Last edited:
Keep the eyes open on Parts ads. It was nice set of upgrades to be parted out.

Keep-up. Been there, got my to race dirt-bikes stolen in '09. :(

Back