Colorado road trip

ewertkyle

My friend and I loaded our bikes on a trailer, drove to Colorado and met a friend who lives there. We rode up in the mountains for three days and experienced the best roads and scenery ever. On our drive to Colorado, the trailer lighting harness stopped working, so with some quick thinking and a stop to home depot I rigged the trailer lights to work using two doorbells duck taped to the shifter knob of my suv. the running lights were on whenever the trailer was plugged in and the pressing either of the bells would light up the signal and both at the same time were the brake lights. didn't take long to get use to using and it kept us on the road! Colorado was great, endless twisties, so many things to do, beautiful women everywhere, and great weather. despite my friend who rides the duke 690 dislocating his shoulder whitewater tubing, we went go karting on legmate 2 stroke race karts, mountain biking and valmount bike park over huge jumps, and days of riding in the mountains. On the way back to Wisconsin we decided to detour to the badlands national park and hit up loop road just in time to see the sun set on all the rock formations. our way there we drove down a road that was 20 miles of dirt and gravel, almost got stuck and our bikes got filthy but we made it. This trip will be one i will never forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you enjoyed my home state! ;) We truly do have a beautiful place to ride!

(Oh and if you notice that I edited your original post, I only corrected the spelling of Colorado in your title)

Back