Cell Phone Transcripts

So I check my Verizon Wireless status and I see a 15 minute call to Pennsylvania. I call up Verizon and tell them I hadn’t called Pa since I bought Yogi, 6 weeks ago. The service rep says, funny, that’s where the call went to, Kimbertal Kennels.

I look around and sure enough my cell phone is sitting next to Yogi. I ask the rep for a transcript of the conversation and she faxes it over:

Yogi: Kimbertal Kennels?
Kimbertal Kennels: That’s us, how can I help you?

Yogi: That Shmuck you sold me to took me to Florida…in the summer! You know how hot it is down here?
KK: How hot is it?

Yogi: It’s so hot I haven’t had to pee in a week. It’s so hot Satan had a place here but just moved back to hell. It’s so hot people go to the desert to escape the heat. It’s so hot when they sell you ice in the supermarket they only guarantee it'll keep till you reach the exit. It's so hot the Jehovah Witnesses go door to door by camel. One camel even asked me for a cup of water. It's so hot the barbecue sets they sell here don't need propane, just a large magnifying glass. It's so hot...
KK: OK, I get the idea. What do you want me to do about it?

Yogi: Take me back to Pennsylvania.
KK: No can do. That pigeon, er, nice client Norm, paid me 3 large for you. And we got plenty more pigeons, er clients standing in line for more.

Yogi: 3 Grand? What an idiot!
KK You can say that again. Er, I mean I think he made a very smart investment.

Yogi: In what? Doggie Barbecue?
KK: Lookit, if he wants to give you back we’ll take you.

Yogi: That dummy likes me. I’ve chewed up all his shoes, stole his keys, cell phone, pants, and shirts, and eaten him out of house and home. I even tried to eat up one of his mom’s cats. He still thinks I’m all that.
KK: Maybe you should go to couples counseling.

Yogi: Maybe you should stick to breeding.
KK: Well, I gotta go feed the puppies. How about we talk in a month or so.

Yogi: Where’s the next puppy going to, Siberia?
KK: Don’t be ridiculous, it’s cold there!

Yogi: Sigh!

That's a great one Norm! I'm still laughing and I read it 5 minutes ago! I've never been to Florida but I can just imagine. I hate it when it's over 70 degrees here so I can't see me even thinking of living down there. I guess you can set up the "slip-n-slide" for Yogi to cool down on.

Awesome!!! Norm, that was GREAT! How much does that big pup weigh in at now?

BTW, we put down money on a Rottie, german blockhead! We will have him in the middle of Nov when he is 8 weeks old. :D :yes:

But, cannot wait to meet Yogi in person! Sounds like a great dog although he should respect you a little more, lol!!!!!

Winter in Florida is nice, the summer is ridiculous. My friends in Orlando used to tell me I would get used to the summer weather. I gave it three summers and decided it was not for me.

Here are a few videos of my brothers current dogs:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFvNUeFmPn8]Doberman Attack Play, Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT6Je1b-Np8]Dobermans playing with a balloon - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAW24XlgyQM]Doberman attacks and eats another Doberman! - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome!!! Norm, that was GREAT! How much does that big pup weigh in at now?

BTW, we put down money on a Rottie, german blockhead! We will have him in the middle of Nov when he is 8 weeks old. :D :yes:

But, cannot wait to meet Yogi in person! Sounds like a great dog although he should respect you a little more, lol!!!!!

Hey Eric, Dobermans own you, not the other way around. Norm has that point of view totally correct. They really believe they are people. I miss mine, hands down, the best dog that ever owned me.

Hey Eric, Dobermans own you, not the other way around. Norm has that point of view totally correct. They really believe they are people. I miss mine, hands down, the best dog that ever owned me.

So true! They believe they own the house, the yard, and the occupants. So don't try to take any of those away from them.

Back