cancer takes another loved one.

Mike, I am very sorry to hear this. I definitely know your pain... 2 years ago, our family endured such losses. In the span of 49 days, my Mom lost two of her younger brothers, my Uncles, and then she too passed. I was in such shock that this all happened so fast.

You have my prayers Mike. Focus on all those good memories and hold on to them. Only time will begin to ease the soul.

Take care!

Sorry to hear. It seems like there is just something about this year; I've lost a few people, some very close and some more peripheral, but lost them all the same. It's tough to deal with, and it will affect you each day for the rest of your life. Some days will be easier than others, but it will be with you forever. All that's left to do now though, is honour their memory. Don't forget their influence on who you are and let their life shine on through your actions and words. If you let their influence in to you every day then they're never really gone. Keep your chin up through this. Just as you would want for your friends and family, the ones you have lost would not want to see you depressed about their passing. Celebrate their life and their influence on you by celebrating your own life and positively carrying their legacy unto everyone you know.

Mike,
I am so sorry. And words like that are so inadequate. But I've gotta say something.
Life keeps moving along - and none of us knows how or when or what ...
I am sorry.

I'm sorry for your loss. Cancer has really gotten out of control. Lost my mother in law to liver cancer a year ago, saddest moment of my life by far.

Back