California Superbike School 5-20-12

Peter1968

I was fianlly able to get the Daytona out on the track, for Christmas my wife purchased me a school day with California Superbike School at NJMP Thunderbolt course. This is the second year in a row she has done this for me what a great gift. I rode level 2 and Cobie Fair who is Keith Codes lead instructor was my on track coach. It was by far the most productive and educational motorcycle training I have participated in, lot's of what I will call light bulb moments took place. I can't wait to take level 3 nd 4, I hope to be able to attend this summer when they return in July and August.

I was also able to shake some of my confidence issues that I closed last season with, I had a few mishaps and it really had me crossed up. Here are a couple of pics from early in the day when we were doing riding drills. If you have ever thought about rider training I would highly recomend CSS, I cannot say enough positive things about the organization.

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_3892.jpg

Looking good.
I've done level 1&2.
I preferred level 1 the most as I found level 2 a bit wishy washy.
I want to do level 3 one day soon as I hear it's really good.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I am so hoping we can get together for some days this year. Hoping today did the trick for you. That bike looks so sweet on the track OMG.

We will get together for a few days for sure, I am already feeling better from yesterday, I hope to get at least the summer out of this round. Lets try and catch up soon and look at our calendars. I want to sign up for level three with CSS for July for sure, I know it will be hot but I really want to complete all four levels while the lessons are fresh in my head.

Looking good.
I've done level 1&2.
I preferred level 1 the most as I found level 2 a bit wishy washy.
I want to do level 3 one day soon as I hear it's really good.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I really was able to learn a lot from level two and enjoyed the progression of the day sorry you did not feel the same way. I want to take level three as soon as I can.

Back