Bringing the pain.. with food.

so... I decided to make my wing sauce today... for those of you that like to punish your intestines.... you should give it a shot.

Cooking In Boone

IMG_9349.JPG

After reading that recipe I felt like I should drink a gallon of water ;) That is definitely some HOT stuff! Probably too much for me...lol

Sounds like a batch i made when i used to cook in a resturant and nearly killed a buddy of mine LOL!! He said to make it as hot as i can possibly make (he didnt know i had fresh habaneros). I think is still curseing me today.

Looks tasty Aaron. You really need to wash up well after working with peppers like that, especially before you go use the john. I forgot that once......:embarrased:

Funny! We just got back from dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Their Mango Habanero sauce is our absolute favorite. I might just have to try this! Thanks for the recipe.

I make a similar sauce with half habanero's and cayenne peppers. I don't add BBQ sauce and I add lot of black pepper-garlic-onions. I ramp up the heat as much as I want by adding more peppers!

Last edited:
Looks tasty Aaron. You really need to wash up well after working with peppers like that, especially before you go use the john. I forgot that once......:embarrased:

That would be a good one for Sex Ed. Make the kids do that and tell them that is exactly what happens when they have sex before marriage.

You are supposed to follow that with a lot of ice cream for desert. Then when you are sitting on the can the next morning with burning hemorrhoids you are calling out "Come on Ice-Cream"!

Reminds me of a time when I lived in Northern Indiana...a friend and I went to Chicago for the Cycle World IMS show. On the way home we stopped by a wings and beer place and shared 16 wings-the hottest they had on the menu.
We polished on those pretty quickly. The waitress came by and asked if we'd like more wings, my buddy says. "yeah, and tell the cook he's a pu$$y if that's the hottest he's got."

Well, the last 16 were soooooooo damned hot we couldn't even smell 'em without our eyes tearing up.

That was some punishment! It was also the last time my buddy made a comment like that too.

I love me some hot wings!

Back