Bogie's FZ10 Build Thread

My FZ10 is a Beauty and Beast all in one glorious package!! I can't wait to get some seat time this weekend!!

IMG_1220_pe_pe.jpg

You should change this thread title to Bogie's FZ10 Picture Album! :poke:

Nice shots. Hope you get out for a ride, I will be heading off to Hawaii for 2 weeks holiday.

You should change this thread title to Bogie's FZ10 Picture Album! :poke:

Nice shots. Hope you get out for a ride, I will be heading off to Hawaii for 2 weeks holiday.

LMAO!! Right?!?! Sadly the mods were fast and furious this year. Other than when Woodcraft releases their rearsets for this beast, the modding is done for this year. I will go into saving funds mode for next year. I will be looking into Ohlins internals for the front and Ohlins shock for the rear. Possibly brake lines but unsure on that right now as changing out the brake pads to EBC HH pads has made a huge improvement and may not be needed for the riding I am doing.

Have fun in Hawaii brutha!!! LOL

My first video with the GoPro setup.

Short ride from Sugar Bottom State Park to the Coralville Dam. Nothing too crazy. Got to be cautious with campers and boats coming in and out of the park areas. The road in between is littered with hidden driveways, regular drive ways and is a chip seal repaired road so gets a little sketchy in places. Just a really nice day to enjoy a ride and share the sweet song of the FZ10 with the Akrapovic 3/4 System.

At the 3:17 mark you see where I got crowded by an asshat in a truck!! GRRR!!! At the 12:07 mark you can see how easy the front comes up without even trying then I turn around and hit the quick shifter for a few bangs.

Not bad for a first stab at this GoPro thing. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BlVMvntEs&t=169s

It's a really sweet ride Bogie. You've added some really nice improvements and I can see why you post up plenty of photos. If it was my ride I'd be proud of it too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

It's a really sweet ride Bogie. You've added some really nice improvements and I can see why you post up plenty of photos. If it was my ride I'd be proud of it too.

Sent from my SM

Thanks, Mate!!

It is so much fun when I stop somewhere and have people come up and ask just what the hell is that!! LOL

I have had people in cars pull up at lights to tell me how evil and nasty the bikes growl is.

Made a video today showing the sound of the Akrapovic 3/4 Titanium System on my FZ10.

I wanted to make a clip that showed something other than the standard start and rev it that everyone posts. This is always the type of video I wanted to see when I was buying exhausts for bikes over the years.

In this clip:

1. Normal take off from a stop.
2. 2nd Gear @ 35MPH Pass
3. 3rd Gear @ 35MPH Pass
4. 6th Gear @ 60MPH Pass
5. Accelerating using the quick shifter.

https://youtu.be/A_o8cfJXOTA

Back