bikesponsor.com

# two

Has anybody else seen this? I saw a commercial late night a couple weeks ago and checked it out. Seems like it has to be a scam. bikesponsors.com check it out. I did the application and bare min profile and am approved for $ 2,000. but you have to pay 140 up front hence the scam. I'm interested to see what others are "approved" for or if others have seen this before.

Last edited:
Was probably some sort of scam. Site is not up anymore. When I go to that link it takes me to the GoDaddy webpage. Seems that domain is no longer active...

Sorry, I misspelled it the first time edited and fixed, now the link works. It's not as big a scam as I thought (finely read terms and conditions) but still some work and risk.

It's a scam I wouldn't even bother. There are a lot of scammers out there, it's no different from the Nigerian e mails u get saying you have won 1000000000000 dollars because ur email address matches some crap or u great uncle left u an inheritance but only catch is that u have to send them money to post it or take care of legal fees. Really? Couldn't they just deduct that from the ridiculious sum of money you won?
But lots of people fall for it because if u just one 1billion dollars an all it takes is 100 to get it, that's a no brainier, it isn't much too loose, so you take the risk, but multiply that by a million people and that's one rich scammer.
Greed.
Be warned, just stay away, don't answer just block and delete. Don't even visit that site or click on the link.

Back