Big Pictures!!!

I actually wouldn't really recomend my rearsets....the don't exactly fit right and the shifter is loose and can't be tightened any more so it's a little wobly. In terms of performance they are great but only one of the settings actually fits the bike and I think it is the lowest and most further back one too. The shifter rod also doesn't go through the hole in the frame too. I got them because when I crashed I broke both stock sets and wanted to go with a gold color scheme. They're nice but not worth full price. And one more thing, I live in a desert so sometimes in summer the locktite melts and I once lost my rear brake so you are all now warned! They look good though!!!!!

I actually wouldn't really recomend my rearsets....the don't exactly fit right and the shifter is loose and can't be tightened any more so it's a little wobly. In terms of performance they are great but only one of the settings actually fits the bike and I think it is the lowest and most further back one too. The shifter rod also doesn't go through the hole in the frame too. I got them because when I crashed I broke both stock sets and wanted to go with a gold color scheme. They're nice but not worth full price. And one more thing, I live in a desert so sometimes in summer the locktite melts and I once lost my rear brake so you are all now warned! They look good though!!!!!

I will never!, repeat, never! Live in a place that can melt Locktite! Man oh man! That's friggin' hot!

Thanks for the pic of your rearsets. I thought they were Gilles and wanted to see them mounted on the bike. I have a gold set of Gilles due to arrive Weds and I wanted to see how the gold looks on our granite grey bikes. I was torn between getting the black and decided last minute to go gold...

I'll post up pics in a new thread when they arrive. I also just got the gold GPR damper and it looks sharp with the gold forks...

Thanks for the pic of your rearsets. I thought they were Gilles and wanted to see them mounted on the bike. I have a gold set of Gilles due to arrive Weds and I wanted to see how the gold looks on our granite grey bikes. I was torn between getting the black and decided last minute to go gold...

I'll post up pics in a new thread when they arrive. I also just got the gold GPR damper and it looks sharp with the gold forks...

oh, well here's some of them on the bike

IMG103.jpg

IMG109.jpg

Back