Best wishes xmas and 2014

A warm best wishes for a joyfull Xmas and a safe and fun transition from old to new. Have a great time and start a great and safe 2014...

Warm greetings from me and my family. I'm the one bottom right
:needpics:

And to you all as well, From my camp in Washington State.
Xmas2013_zpsc3d57a19.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you DenArnold! Same to you and your family and all our other fellow FZ1 enthusiasts out there!

My wife and I rarely take photos. This is one of the only Christmas ones I am not embarrassed to share. It was taken at my annual company Christmas party. :D

16606d1387803252-best-wishes-xmas-2014-xmas2011.jpg

Merry Christmas to all my FZ1 family!
Have really enjoyed the chats, laughs & especially the support & advice in 2013.
Make it be a joyous & safe one for you & your families.
Andy

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all my fellow FZ1 people. I haven't spent much time here lately but I haven't forgotten about you. You're still my favourite bunch of FZ1 enthusiasts in the world! Have a safe and happy holiday!

Merry Christmas

A Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all my virtual family and friends! May you all have a safe and joyous holiday season with the people that you care about.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the left coast.

IMG_0014_zps9028b0bf.jpg

Couldn't find a recent family winter picture so this one from a year ago at the Santa Monica Pier will have to do. Actually being on the beach now seems like a good idea.

Back