Beautiful '09 FZ1 - Santa wants you to have this!

SOLD

Well, sad but true - I must sell my FZ1. She has 14,294 miles on the odo.
  • Careful break-in, oil change at 500 mi, 1000 mi, again at 2000 mi, then every 3000 mi therafter.
  • Professionally maintained since new.
  • Power Commander V with Ivan's Performance Map.
  • Ivan's Fuel-Cut Eliminator.
  • Ivan's Throttle Butterflies.
  • Ivan's TPS specs.
  • Airbox modification.
  • LeoVince GP exhaust with removable quiet-core baffle.
  • Tires are OEM Dunlops.
  • Break fluid & coolant changed summer of '13.
  • Golden Spectro oil used since 2000 mi oil change.
  • BCM Racing air filter.
  • Adjustable roller-click levers.
  • Fender eliminator.
  • Zero Gravity Double Bubble dark tint windshield.
  • Custom seat by Eddie Copeland.

All this for $5,800.00.

001_zpsf92010f2.jpg
003_zpsd9ad7d98.jpg
004_zpsadce529a.jpg
011_zpsa4ea1be3.jpg
023_zps26438654.jpg
024_zpsa7497a38.jpg
007_zpsf3ae4a8b.jpg
009_zps6a36f311.jpg
013_zps945fd59d.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that is a steal. Mine was stock with 19k miles on it. because of the selection I shelled out 5k for it (2007) just a few months ago!

Wow that is a steal. Mine was stock with 19k miles on it. because of the selection I shelled out 5k for it (2007) just a few months ago!

That is why I am willing to drive 900 miles to get it ;)
Around here you pay 6k-6.5k for a stock 2007 with twice the mileage

9 more days to go....:sinister:

Last edited:
That would be a 1000 mile round trip for me... I would have probably held out unless I was planning on being up there :p

I don't mind the drive part as I am used to it, because of work.

The other thing is, the guy selling the bike has been great to deal with and I look forward to meeting him in person. :Rockon:

The owner has every OEM part that was removed from the bike.

I'm curious to why I would need to re-flash the ECU

Of course you don't NEED to, but everyone that has done it so far is very satisfied with the results, including myself. The bike was pretty smooth with the sub-throttle plates, FCE and ignition module, but the re-flash takes that smoothness to a whole new level. It's perfect, and for the money, it's totally worth it.

Plus, the extra power in gears 1-3 doesn't hurt. Just gotta be careful to keep the front wheel on the ground.

BTW, I'm referring to Ivan's reflash. I know he was giving discounts if you returned the FCE along with the ECU, but that might be a thing of the past - not sure if he still does that.

Of course you don't NEED to, but everyone that has done it so far is very satisfied with the results, including myself. The bike was pretty smooth with the sub-throttle plates, FCE and ignition module, but the re-flash takes that smoothness to a whole new level. It's perfect, and for the money, it's totally worth it.

Plus, the extra power in gears 1-3 doesn't hurt. Just gotta be careful to keep the front wheel on the ground.

BTW, I'm referring to Ivan's reflash. I know he was giving discounts if you returned the FCE along with the ECU, but that might be a thing of the past - not sure if he still does that.

I was assuming it was already flashed...if it isn't , it will be ;)

...7 more days:waiting:

48hrs from now, this beauty will have a new citizenship:Rockon:

Just picked up a bunch of dead presidents from my credit union, to seal the deal:thewave:

Let us know what all the costs are to get this into Canada, ok? It will help anyone else who is looking to decide. :D Congrats and Happy New Year!

Back