Away for a while now.

Well the old timers will remember my avitar from back when I frequented this forum alot...... well what have I been doi'n? Awww. well since I traded my FZ1 away, I'v had a Roadstar Silverado then a Stingray Boat and still have it, but will be trading when the season arives again in 2011, mabe for a second generation ? I like the first gens. though :) Anyway, it won't be long before we all have to pretty much put up our bikes for the year and spend our time on the forum wishing and biding our time. Last year you could cut the tension of members with a butter knife ..lol.....serriously...! I'm glad all of you are still here for the most part and my northern neighbors.... Well right now my times taken up sort of semi-restoring a Dodge Ramcharger, you know, one of those two door jeepish kind of pickup things with 4 wheel drive like a Blazer or Bronco. So thats been fun to dink with. Been winterizing the farm lately in preperation of winter temps and freezing. It's been a good year so far even if it was a bit on the hot humid side (North Carolina) Well ALL, ride safely and have fun, ....your old Coompa,...... Rich

Welcome back! You said you'd still hang with us and then disappeared... Glad to see you're still rubber side down, no matter the bike! :tup:

Yea, Happy Birthday Rich and come back and visit often. You just need to get yourself another FZ1. A Gen II like you were thinking would work ;)

Back