August 2014 M.B.O.M. - Winner YZFRiderNY

The August 2014 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" under the "What's New" link. Click on that to start your upload.

August 2014 - M.B.O.M. <== vote here

The rules are simple; One picture of a motorcycle owned by the member can be entered each month. If you win you must sit out the following two month's contests before entering again.

This month's voting will be enabled on Sunday, July 20th and a winner announced on Sunday, July 27th.

The idea is to have a classy picture that showcases your machine in a nicely composed photo. It does not have to be an FZ1 but it must be yours. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture! Just keep in mind that all photos must be family friendly! The winner's photo will grace the home page of FZ1-Forum.com for the specified month.

May the best picture win!

Forum gear prizes awarded subject to availability and only upon your first win. Any future wins are for pride and country.

Last edited:
I wonder if a busted-a$$ bike would get a vote? LOL!!!!

I have some ideas for what's ahead though.... Won't be Aug but maybe another upcoming month! ;)

Holy smokes there were some great shots this month! I do have a question, when I am going threw the pics why does it seem to skip back and forth between only a few of the pictures and I cannot see all of them? It happens every month this time I just figured I'd ask if anyone else had the same problem or maybe I am doing something wrong.

You aren't the only one. I figure it is trying to do some weird slideshow/random display while I'm trying to go through them methodically. Yes, it is annoying.

Also, everytime you visit the gallery the photos are in a different order. Again, it seems to be random or I just don't have the brainpower to work out the logic.

You aren't the only one. I figure it is trying to do some weird slideshow/random display while I'm trying to go through them methodically. Yes, it is annoying.

Also, everytime you visit the gallery the photos are in a different order. Again, it seems to be random or I just don't have the brainpower to work out the logic.

That is a question for Admin.....or maybe Hail can answer when he reads it. ;)

It has always been this way. Even before the recent form update. I have no idea why.....

Back