Anyone seen scale model GenII FZ1?

schot1984

I was looking for a 1:18 scale die cast style toy...
I have one of the GSXR I sold, and want to get them for every bike I have/will own.

Kinda weird I can't find one. My friend made fun of my GSXR one, so I bought him one of his FJR1300 for his birthday... Think if I could find one of that, I could find one of the fizzer...

I was looking for a 1:18 scale die cast style toy...
Yes, I have seen the FZ1, I bought one for my son, but unfortunately, haven't seen one since I bought my FZ1 :( I found it at Toys R Us, and I check everytime I go there. Next time I go in I'll at least let you know the manufactures name, maybe you'll get lucky.

Found it: the manufacture is Fast Lane, it might be a TRU store brand :)

Last edited:
I've seen the silver ones on eBay also. Almost bought one last time, but then forgot about it and the auction ended :(

When I saw your name on the last post in this thread I said to myself, I'm gonna click and see 3 sites to pick one of these up. I thought for sure with your "bloodhound" tendencies that I'd have one to buy for sure. Darn!:)

When I saw your name on the last post in this thread I said to myself, I'm gonna click and see 3 sites to pick one of these up. I thought for sure with your "bloodhound" tendencies that I'd have one to buy for sure. Darn!:)

LOL! Yea, I did a quick search and couldn't locate any. Hey can I interest you in a Thunderace (YZF1000) model instead? I have three sitting here on my desk at work ;)

Not what I'm looking for, haha.

I'd actually consider getting one of those if they showed a real pic of it and it weren't $14 shipped... the pic looks like a photoshopped cartoonized FZ1 with a keycharin photoshopped in, haha.

Someone gave me the same key chain as a gift. I keep my spare key on it. It's neat but I would be worried about it breaking if you used it a lot.

guess I stumped everyone...

I guess I'd buy a silver one if I had to, but I want red! haha. If anyone happens to see ANY FZ1 scale model and thinks of it, let me know...

I think you'll find one on Ebay, if your timing's right . Picked up a silver 2006 on Ebay a few months back. I don't remember the cost but was under $20 for sure. I'm not sure the scale (most of my belongings are still packed away from my move) but I think it's 1:18 scale.

guess I stumped everyone...

I guess I'd buy a silver one if I had to, but I want red! haha. If anyone happens to see ANY FZ1 scale model and thinks of it, let me know...

Maisto only made them in silver and that was back in '06 when the Gen II came out so by now they are not easy to find. Keep checking eBay and you'll come across one sooner or later.

Back