Any experience with the Motodynamic sequential LED Tail Light?

Installed my tail light today! Love it

2012-02-16_13-34-21_318.jpg

2012-02-16_12-59-51_249.jpg

Video
2012-02-16_14-29-08_273.mp4 video by Speed4341 - Photobucket
for some reason the video makes it look like the lights are flashing but i assure you, they do not.

Last edited:
Looks great! Are you keeping the fender too? Without it, it cleans up your rear nicely. :embarrased:

With mine, the instructions had the turn signal connections backwards. When I did the test install, the right was left and vice-versa. Not a big deal. Were they the same for you?

Looks great! Are you keeping the fender too? Without it, it cleans up your rear nicely. :embarrased:

With mine, the instructions had the turn signal connections backwards. When I did the test install, the right was left and vice-versa. Not a big deal. Were they the same for you?

No, ill be removing that. Im a metal fabricator so making my own custom tag bracket wont be a problem.

The directions were backwards for me too. LOL

Nice job! This is on my list of mods, but it's a bit down the list for now. I'll keep the bit about the backwards directions in mind, though!

My was in the "cage" behind me on a ride recently and made the comment that my stock tail/brake light was a bit dim. That's about as close to a "go ahead and buy that tail light you've been looking at" as I'm ever going to get.

Before I pull the trigger, I thought I'd check with those of you who have installed the motodynamic (or other) lights and can comment on the brightness and viewing angle. Would you say it's brighter than stock? Is the viewing angle sufficient?

Thanks!

Back