Answering PM's and Voicemails

Congratulations Norm.....he's a beautiful pup. I'm so happy that you have found each other. IMO, there's no greater friendship.....
It's said that you can't buy happiness, but I'll bet whoever said that didn't have a dog! :)
So does he have a name yet?

Norm may not be online for a while during his transition... so I'll answer for him. ;) The pup will be named Yogi. Norm is a forever-Yankee fan thus Yogi Berra is this dog's inspiration. Being a Red Sox fan. I'm not keen on the name BUT, being a bigger Norm fan, I'm A-OK with his choice! :D

Norm I cant say how sorry I am to hear about what life has thrown your way but keep your head up and push on. Better things are on the way. Reading all the things that has happened to you reminds me of when I had a very difficult time in life a few years ago. I got divorced, lost my grandmother in a bad accedent and lost a very close friend. Also had my new truck broke into all within a year. I was very down for a while but pushed through and now things are great. So keep your head up and KNOW that good things are on the horizon!!

BEST wishes!!

Back