Another Top Saddlery seat! :D

I don't suppose you could give me the Codes that you used to get that particular Seat? Also what Font is the Text ? and did you go for the Gel Seat ?

and Hello First Post ! :)

Here are the specs from that order. No to the Gel. I had a gel once and did not like it. Hope this helps you out.

Summary of your order

Designation Price Qty Total
[1]
Type 1 deluxe seat
YAMAHA FZ1 FAZER S [≥ 2006]

Model Year : 2009
Colours and materials

Front of seat : SEL065
Front strip : SEL065
Seats : SEL065
Strips : SEL065
Edging : SEL087
Stitching and embroiderery

3 cm stitching line : Blue
Lettering style : Lettres en plein
Colour of thread : Blue
Text : FZ1
Designs on seats

Designs : no
Shape, Gel®, seat heater

Shape : Long
Gel® : no
Seat heater : no
Base options

Choice : you lend me a base
€ 241,00 1 € 241,00
Deposit for base :
This amount wil be charged in 45 days in case of no receipt of your base € 283,00 1 € 283,00
Total order : € 241,00
Shipping charges : € 69,72
Price to pay :

Those are the best seats I know of. I scratched my eyeballs at the last shot!

They are awesome seats. I couldn't be happier with mine and I thank Eric for making it easy for me. They are not always the easiest company to work with from the perspective of several posters on the FZ6 forum but Eric seems to have the transaction down pat and always seems to get everything right.

Thanks for that, I'm not sure how nessicary it will be yet as I don't get my fz1 untill end of week,but if it's anything like the fz6, it'll be a pain in the arse (pun intended) I'll probably get one anyway as it will probably look much better too!

Thanks for that, I'm not sure how nessicary it will be yet as I don't get my fz1 untill end of week,but if it's anything like the fz6, it'll be a pain in the arse (pun intended) I'll probably get one anyway as it will probably look much better too!

Actually, I found the stock FZ1 seat to be more comfortable than the stock FZ6 seat. It was marginally better though and still needed improvement. Really like the TS comfort and the fact that it still allows mobility yet doesn't let me slide forward. You simply feel "planted" in your seating position.

My Corbin has a split between the main seat and rise to the passenger area. I'm going to see about having it re-done locally with a nice soft leather over the winter. You think saddle-brown goes on a blue FZ1? :)
..a

At the risk of reviving an old thread I wanted to say thanks for the pictures and information on the TS seat. I only have about 200 miles on my brand new FZ1 but that has been enough to make it clear that the stock seat is not the one for me. I ordered my TS seats long and lowered with gel in the front seat, so this added a chunk to the cost. I am 5'9" and I am probably less than an inch from being able to flat-foot on this bike, so hopefully the lowered seat will do the trick. The total at the current exchange rate with shipping is about $457 (plus whatever I end up paying to ship my seats back to them). I will post some pics after the seats arrive :D

Here are the specs:
Summary of your order

Designation Price Qty Total
[1]
Type 1 deluxe seat
YAMAHA FZ1 S [≥ 2006]
Colors and materials
Front of seat : SEL085
Front strip : SEL003
Seats : SEL003
Strips : SEL085
Edging : SEL013
3 cm stitching line : Grey
Lettering style : Contour des lettres seulement
Thread color : Grey
Designs on seats
Shape, Gel®, seat heater
Shape : long lowered
Gel® : front seat
Seat heaters : none
Base options
Choice : you lend me a base
€ 276,00 1 € 276,00
Deposit for base :
This amount will be debited from your account in 45 days' time in the event of non-receipt of your base € 283,00 1 € 283,00
Order Total : € 276,00
Shipping charges : € 78,12
Amount due : € 354,12

Thanks to Eric... I have ordered one for me. :yes:

Here is the summary

Type 1 deluxe seat
YAMAHA FZ1 S [≥ 2006]

Colors and materials

Front of seat : SEL003
Front strip : SEL005
Seats : SEL003
Strips : SEL005
Edging : SEL068

3 cm stitching line : Grey
Lettering style : Lettres en plein
Thread color : Grey
Designs on seats

Shape, Gel®, seat heater

Shape : long lowered
Gel® : both
Seat heaters : none
Base options

Choice : I buy a base

The currency exchange is quite high & expensive in my country rate. But I think it worth it. :cheers:

Their site doesn't do much for a gallery and the ordering process isn't great, but as Norm stated, I'm a three time customer and can help guide you should you want to go that route. The best site is right here... I have plenty of pics and can also take more as can Norm. :D But, their site is Top Sellerie, sellerie moto

They aren't cheap, about the same as a Corbin, but they are worth every single penny. I've sat on the Corbin and ridden an FZ6 Corbin and I was far from impressed! It has been, by far, the most functional improvement I have made to the bike. After getting the first one from them, I won't ride a stock seat on ANY bike for long without getting a new TS seat!

:tup:

I was going through some of the older posts since I've not been on here long and look what I came across. Ask him where his TS seat is right now and what is on his bike. :confused0024: :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

Does the blue go with the purple paint. Does he know??:confused0024:

It goes okay with the purple paint. Considering he's been riding with my stock seat.....his butt sure knows. I need to check out the TS site so I can maybe consider ordering mine. I have to say that I LOVE the seat and he's right (see honey, I say it!) the seat is worth every penny. The exchange rates are more favorable then when he bought his so mine, custom ordered, should be less expensive....and I don't need to worry about ordering a long to keep the boys from being smooshed. :D

I got a hard time with TS.... its already 19 days since I got their last email regarding the seat. 5 emails I sent to them is not answered. :spank2: I just want to know the seat status since they told me it took about 10 days for them to make the seat & 7-10 days delivery.

I have paid for the seat on 13 April 2011. Last email I got from them is on 14 April (they answered my question).... After that 5 email is not answered. :ugh: I really question about their customer service. For me its to bad :banghead:... still I don't know about the seat status. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

At last.... they reply my email. Saying that last week they got a motor show & will sent to me the seat when they finish producing it.:eyebrow:

At last.... they reply my email. Saying that last week they got a motor show & will sent to me the seat when they finish producing it.:eyebrow:

Be patient, It is worth waiting for. We all want instant gratification these days, but some things worth waiting for take time.:)

Those seats look like the real ticket for touring but I'd say by the pictures they also add an inch or better to the seat height and I've already lowered my bike about an inch to get better contact with planet earth. Lowering more than I already have would probably take up too much clearance. I guess my hard ass will just have to get harder.

Those seats look like the real ticket for touring but I'd say by the pictures they also add an inch or better to the seat height and I've already lowered my bike about an inch to get better contact with planet earth. Lowering more than I already have would probably take up too much clearance. I guess my hard ass will just have to get harder.

It looks like it adds height but not really. It compresses well and because the front is narrower than a stock seat, your legs are able to hang straighter downward allowing more of your feet to touch the ground. Well thought out design by the French!

Back