Another great argument for ATGATT!!!!

I kinda wanted to b*tch-slap him THEN step on his busted ankle... really give him a reason to cry. Some of the comments under the video are priceless. :D

He panicked. He had both time to react and, because the deer wasn't all that big, probably just ride right through it with a firm grip. We've seen videos of sportbikes hitting animals at speed and staying upright.

Inexperienced and lack of common sense!

I heard him scream before he hit anything, is that right!! Need to replace the motor on that thing with some pedals. And get a flower basket and bell on the front.....

but looks like the leg got broke from the landing...would gear have helped??

lorenzo-china-highside.jpg

He fractured ankles and got banged up a bit but came back the next day only to crash again. Then, he came back to race the next day, finishing fourth.

Says a lot about gear

Man, tough crowd here, but I'll pile on, too. He should have stayed in mommy's basement.

Other than his complete lack of gear he was just putt putting along....a deer popping out like that is something we all have to deal with if we live in deer populated areas. Sometimes you just can't avoid it. It's a bad feeling when you know you are going to go down, but he really freaked out when it happened. Jeez, I'd be on 911, not calling mommy. With proper gear he should have been able to survive without much injury. Dope.

He panicked. He had both time to react and, because the deer wasn't all that big, probably just ride right through it with a firm grip. We've seen videos of sportbikes hitting animals at speed and staying upright.

Inexperienced and lack of common sense!

That is a tough charge, I don't think most riders could have avoided that hit. We all think we could react quickly but in practice a deer popping up like that catches us all off guard. Perhaps he could have avoided it but deer are unpredictable, you steer left and he decides to reverse direction and run into your new path. As far as 'riding through it', that ain't gonna happen, especially on the bike he was riding. Hitting a 30-50 lb mass at 40-50 mph is going to upset a bike, you are going down unless the gods are with you that day. The error here was lack of gear, not speed or inherent riding ability, imo.

Not sure on your min age this guy is really seems just a kid. So I'll cut him some slack. Remember all the dumb stupid things we all did? Most of us got away with it some don't. Now they record it and upload it for the world to laugh.

The issue as I see it is: He let out a gasp & screemed when he saw the deer running. He apparantely didn't touch the brakes. Just a slight tap of the index finger on the front brake may have slowed him up and saved him from hitting it. That is a skill that he may not have learned yet.

It's a contrast of pointing out what he could've/should've done - if he had skill on that bike - and what some of us have seen when young, squidish, and still learning how to ride. Sure it can happen, but with more skill it shouldn't.

And then him being a pussy. There ain't no getting around that. ;)

Not sure on your min age this guy is really seems just a kid. So I'll cut him some slack. Remember all the dumb stupid things we all did? Most of us got away with it some don't. Now they record it and upload it for the world to laugh.

Yep. I'm glad some of my stunts weren't on camera when I was 12. :cool:

But then I never cried when I wiped out either.

It's aweful but I laughed out loud watching this ... how terrible of a person am I ???

I mean you have to feel bad for a busted ankle (I know) ... but really? With the HELP HELP HELP and the whole gotta call my mom - REALLY!?!

I also did not observe any remote attempt at braking or swerving. nada.

Some people are just made differently I guess. Funny, in comparison... the last major injury I had I cart wheeled my CRF450 in mototown, CT... and thought I sprained my left ankle. My heel hurt like hell. My buddies loaded up my bike ... I drove two hours home... yes, had two beers on the way for the pain (not the smartest thing I admit). Got home, got the wife and headed to the local hospital. They FREAKED out after X-Rays... and sent me to BOSTON.

Turns out I shattered my HEEL and needed surgery. Was riding three months later to the day!

For the record at no time did I scream for HELP or ask for my MOM.

Did go for the beer though ... again, not a proud moment LOL :cheers:

I acctually hit a deer on my CB750 several years back and went down hard so one would think I'd be sympithedic.... I'm not. Why to squids allways loose a shoe? Someone send this kid some kerosine soaked rags to tie to his knees to the ants don't crawl up and eat his candy ass. I was mildly gear coved. Leather gloves, jacket, heavy boots and a half helmet. This event got me on the ATGATT bandwagon and lead to be buying the FZ1 shortly after.
DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

AND SPEAKING OF DEER POO..... ( A crash I responed to last year on patrol)
DSCN1034.jpg

DSCN1017.jpg

DSCN1025.jpg

DSCN1027.jpg

DSCN1029.jpg

No injuries (other than the deer) ... other then the likely mental scars.

Last edited:
He should have been praying outload to what ever God he prays too thanking him for letting him live and granting him such a level of pain and pubic ridicule in the hope that he may learn the true level of MORON he was.:angel:

lorenzo-china-highside.jpg

He fractured ankles and got banged up a bit but came back the next day only to crash again. Then, he came back to race the next day, finishing fourth.

Says a lot about gear

not knocking gear, i do not get on my bike with out full gear on.
just a question.
as in 30+ years back i was T-boned and had my leg crushed...no gear would have helped. front bumper ver case of bike, leg in the middle, No other part of my body was hurt. except a very small rr through the glove.(back of hand). no scar even.

Back