AMA Superbike Millville, NJ Sept 5/6

We made it down okay and are waiting for Tony to arrive. He should be here by 10:00am. The weather is absolutely beautiful here and it looks like there will be a large turnout for the races. I'll try and get some pics up tonight when we get back to the room. I can't wait to get to the track!

Well change in plans on my part means I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday :D Riding the FZ1 down since the weather will be fantastic both days! Can't wait to do the parade lap. Brian I just want to personally thank you again for getting Billy and I these tickets.

No problem Tony. I look forward to meeting you guys there! I'm pumped you'll be in the parade lap!

Make sure you're next to me!!!

Brian

We just got back from a fantastic dinner with David and his entire family. It was so nice to finally meet his mom and wife. They are just as nice as he is and it's true that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

The racing was awesome today. I have lots of pictures and video but I think my son's laptop is way too slow to upload tonight. I did get some pics with me and some relatively famous people! Maybe it will come up in the game again sometime and I'll be ready!

More to come later.

Well, Wifey and I just got home tonight (Sunday)! What a great time hanging with some forum members.

Billy and his son are great, and just so you all know, he looks fine since his accident.

Tony was there as well with a friend on an FJR1300, and we all spent the day together and had a lot of fun.

Pics and video to follow.

Lastly, there's a new mod to the Retro! GPR Damper in Gold with Red dial. I think Billy got a shot of it.

Tony's Parade Lap

Just to cut to the chase, I am exhausted. Too much Sun this weekend I guess. Tomorrow afternoon I'll work on all the photos and videos but for now I just have Tony's Parade Lap using my GoPro mounted on his helmet.

I had such a great time this weekend, first Dave (Earlzach) and his family on Saturday, and today with Tony, Vadim, Brian, and our newest rider, Michele, Brian's wife. Because we are on the forum so much, it's like we've all been friends for years. Richie and I talked about it all the way home. Thanks to everyone for making the weekend a total blast!

For now, I can't keep my eyes open any longer. Here's Tony and Vadim's video and tomorrow I'll work on everything else, and there's plenty!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI5AwozoeCE"]YouTube- NJMP Parade Lap 2010[/ame]

Last edited:
Hey Billy,

It was great to meet up with you for eats and live chat.lol.
It was also nice to meet Tony great guy as well.

My Family really enjoyed the evening.

Tony That was cool to go for a lap with you at the speedway! How cool was that to be out there?

Trip Pictures

I'll spare any narration except for a couple of pics so that I can get as much posted as possible.

Day 1 Photos

IMG_0034-1.jpg

IMG_0035-1.jpg

IMG_0036-2.jpg

IMG_0037-2.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

IMG_0039-1.jpg

IMG_0041-2.jpg

IMG_0045-1.jpg

Me and P.J. Jacobsen. What a nice kid!
IMG_0046-1.jpg

IMG_0047-2.jpg

IMG_0049-1.jpg

Richie on the wheelie machine!
IMG_0051-1.jpg

IMG_0052-1.jpg

Josh Haye's Awesome R1
IMG_0058-2.jpg

And "The Man" himself.
IMG_0062-1.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0070-1.jpg

IMG_0071-1.jpg

IMG_0075-1.jpg

IMG_0073-1.jpg

Day 1 Continued

Dave and his wonderful family after a great dinner.
IMG_0077-1.jpg

Day 2 Race Photos

Tony, Vadeem, and Richie in the Yamaha Paddock
IMG_0078-1.jpg

Brian and Michele arrived on the "Retro".
IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083-1.jpg

Here I am, representing on Race Day!
IMG_0080-1.jpg

Some guys I know from the Bronx showed up as well to cheer on P.J. Jacobsen
IMG_0081-1.jpg

IMG_0084-2.jpg

Brian talking business with Kevin, the Yamaha Rep.
IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086-1.jpg

Larry Pegram
IMG_0089.jpg

Richie with Danny Eslick
IMG_0092.jpg

Me and Tommy Aquino
IMG_0093.jpg

Michele being "written on" by a superstar!
IMG_0094.jpg

Brian Too!
IMG_0095.jpg

Brian with Josh Herrin
IMG_0096.jpg

Martin Cardenez's Ride
IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Brian's new GPR Steering Stabilizer Installed. A really nice unit.
IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

Here's a quick video of some of Day 2's events. The main video is yet to come as I have to wait for my buddy to bring me the software that is used for his JVC camera to edit the videos. It seems that Windows Movie Maker doesn't support the file format of the camera. I'll get on that one tomorrow. That one has all the action stuff in it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRJTVLLcLqY"]YouTube- AMA Superbike Snippets 2010 Millville NJ[/ame]

Last edited:
Hey Billy,

It was great to meet up with you for eats and live chat.lol.
It was also nice to meet Tony great guy as well.

My Family really enjoyed the evening.

Tony That was cool to go for a lap with you at the speedway! How cool was that to be out there?

Dave, it was great to meet you and your family as well. Had a great time talking to your parents. Wonderful people. I'm sure your dad will have plenty of stories for us when we go to Deal's Gap in a couple of weeks.

It was great doing that parade lap! They kept the speed down (35-45 MPH), but even at those speeds some of the turns were really nice. I was hoping for the 3-4 laps that they had originally promised, but had to settle for only two.

Oh and Brian, when you get a chance please ask Michele to forgive me. She certainly doesn't look like Vicki Vallencourt. Not sure why I saw that in her but now that I looked at photos of her, Vicki Vallencourt was way too ugly. I feel terrible now.:gagged: There! I have gagged myself!

Back