AMA Superbike Millville, NJ Sept 5/6

Anyone heading over to the AMA superbike race round in NJ over the holiday weekend?

September 5/6 in Millville, NJ. New Jersey Motorsports Park.

Last year was their first event and it was great. I'm planning on heading over again as well, and was wondering if anyone else had plans to go watch or ride over.

Anyone heading over to the AMA superbike race round in NJ over the holiday weekend?

September 5/6 in Millville, NJ. New Jersey Motorsports Park.

Last year was their first event and it was great. I'm planning on heading over again as well, and was wondering if anyone else had plans to go watch or ride over.

Well I can't make it Saturday, but I'm planning on doing the same thing I did last year and drive over early Sunday morning. Wont bring the bike because it's not much of a fun ride. Billy will be there as well. Maybe we can get together :tup:

Sounds great. I'm planning on attending Sunday for sure. Not yet sure about Saturday.

Also, the Yamaha dealer I purchased my new 2007 from this year offered to let me into the parade lap on Sunday as well. I figure many of the other members should have gotten this offer from Yamaha.

I'm sure we'll all be able to meet somewhere. If you're there and you see the Retro FZ1 go by, it's me!

Let's make some plans.

Okay, Important note here, but is anyone going Saturday and Sunday that doesn't have tickets?

My local Yamaha Dealer has 2 day tickets with free bike parking for $25 from Yamaha.

Yes, the $60 prepaid tickets w/out parking from AMA can be bought by me for $25 total for both days!

It will also INCLUDE FREE PARADE LAP for any YAMAHA ONLY motorcycle at 11am on Sunday.

Anyone want me to pick up any extras? I'll be in the parade lap Sunday for sure, and the dealer only has a few tickets left, but for $25 for 2 days I don't see any way to beat it!

Let me know right away as I'm purchasing mine ASAP to make sure they don't run out.

Brian

Okay, Important note here, but is anyone going Saturday and Sunday that doesn't have tickets?

My local Yamaha Dealer has 2 day tickets with free bike parking for $25 from Yamaha.

Yes, the $60 prepaid tickets w/out parking from AMA can be bought by me for $25 total for both days!

It will also INCLUDE FREE PARADE LAP for any YAMAHA ONLY motorcycle at 11am on Sunday.

Anyone want me to pick up any extras? I'll be in the parade lap Sunday for sure, and the dealer only has a few tickets left, but for $25 for 2 days I don't see any way to beat it!

Let me know right away as I'm purchasing mine ASAP to make sure they don't run out.

Brian

Hey Brian, I need two tickets for both Saturday and Sunday. If you want, get the tickets for me and I can either Paypal you the 50 bucks plus whatever it costs to mail them to me. I will PM you a phone number where I can be reached. That would be really great. Will it be a problem that I am not riding down this year? My son and I will be taking the car this year. Thanks!

Brian

Hey Brian, I can only make it on Sunday, but for $25 I can't go wrong. Pick me up a ticket and I'll send you the money via PayPal (gift). Just sent you a PM with my cell number as well. Thanks a lot!

Sounds good to me. What time sounds good to you guys? Remember, I have to be at the Yamaha area at 10:30 and on the parade lap at 11am!

I expect to hear TONS of FZ1 Cheers for the Retro Kit!

Okay, now for the serious question...should the GYT-R Carbon go BACK ON for the parade lap with all the Stars and cruisers?

HEE HEEE hEEEEEEE

Brian

PS: Tickets will be mailed tomorrow along with parade lap passes to those who submitted payment.

Sounds good to me. What time sounds good to you guys? Remember, I have to be at the Yamaha area at 10:30 and on the parade lap at 11am!

I expect to hear TONS of FZ1 Cheers for the Retro Kit!

Okay, now for the serious question...should the GYT-R Carbon go BACK ON for the parade lap with all the Stars and cruisers?

HEE HEEE hEEEEEEE

Brian

PS: Tickets will be mailed tomorrow along with parade lap passes to those who submitted payment.

I'll try to be there early (around 9 AM or so). Depending on the weather I might consider riding down. I'll just wait and see at this point, but that parade lap sounds like fun.

I wouldn't bother going through the trouble of putting on the GYT-R exhaust again. It will probably be drowned out by all the other bikes anyway.

Billy Are staying over Saturday into Sunday? If So we should meet up Sat for a bite. I am not going to the racing but certainly want to get my family together to meet up.

Billy Are staying over Saturday into Sunday? If So we should meet up Sat for a bite. I am not going to the racing but certainly want to get my family together to meet up.

Yes, we are definitely going to stay over. Same place as last time. I'm all for meeting up after the race for a bite to eat on Saturday. That would be awesome!

I won't be able to stick around Saturday after the races, but I'm in for anything on Sunday.

I figure I'll be there with Wifey on the back around 10am.

Also, the tickets/passes were mailed today.

Brian

Well, time to pack up some last minute things and get a good night's rest. I'll see everyone down there tomorrow. I borrowed my friend's new JVC HDD 16:9 HD Camcorder so I should be getting some awesome videos to share when we get back on Sunday. I'll be sporting my FZ1-Forum Shirt there to represent our fine club! Brian and Tony, you guys have my number so call when you get there and we'll meet up. I can't wait until tomorrow night when we'll be having dinner with David (EarlZach) and his family. It's gonna be a great time for sure and Richie and I are looking forward to it. There's nothing like inhaling racing fuel for two days! Take care everyone and I'll see you when I get back.:sport12:

P.S. Remember Tony, if you decide to come during the night Saturday, your welcome to stay in our room with us. Just call and let me know. It's no problem at all. This way you'll be rested for Sunday and our ride home.

Last edited:
Billy
You got my cell No# 609 364 6313.
Give me a call any time to give us any changes in the days events. Otherwise my family and I will be at Applebee"s in Millville between 5:30 and 6:00.
Looking forward to catching up with you and Richie.
Have a safe trip down.

Well change in plans on my part means I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday :D Riding the FZ1 down since the weather will be fantastic both days! Can't wait to do the parade lap. Brian I just want to personally thank you again for getting Billy and I these tickets.

Back