Air Box Mod Question

I'm going to have Ivan flash my ECU as soon as the season is over. It's actually running the best it ever has but I know that Ivan's magic sauce will change all of this for the better yet again.... so instead of a once-reborn FZ1 with the later mods I did, my bike will be reborn again.

After that, it's a new R1 front end and I'm about done. For me, no other bike even raises my curiosity at this point.

My link below lists all the mods.... if Ivan had the flash ready WAY back then, I'd likely have started there and may have stopped modding thousands of dollars ago....

I'm going to have Ivan flash my ECU as soon as the season is over. It's actually running the best it ever has but I know that Ivan's magic sauce will change all of this for the better yet again.... so instead of a once-reborn FZ1 with the later mods I did, my bike will be reborn again.

After that, it's a new R1 front end and I'm about done. For me, no other bike even raises my curiosity at this point.

My link below lists all the mods.... if Ivan had the flash ready WAY back then, I'd likely have started there and may have stopped modding thousands of dollars ago....
I'm waiting on him to release the flash to Australian customers. Sounds too good to miss.

Airbox mod - sucking water?

I don't want to open a new thread so here is my question:
I opened the airbox today and i removed the front screen-panel of the airbox. When i finished putting everything back i noticed that the filter can now be seen through the cable holes in the frame.
Will there be a problem with water when i wash it or under heavy rain?

I'm waiting on him to release the flash to Australian customers. Sounds too good to miss.

I got mine flashed a couple of years ago, but sent it across to the states. Ivan returned it promptly. It was away for a bit over 2 weeks from memory.

Pretty happy with the result :)

Ken

I got mine flashed a couple of years ago, but sent it across to the states. Ivan returned it promptly. It was away for a bit over 2 weeks from memory.

Pretty happy with the result :)

Ken

This is a pretty old thread. Had mine flashed for a couple of years now I think. Love the result with the Yoshi Full system.

Ivan's flash works awesome with an Arrow full system too.
I had mine done around the same time as Blanchy.
It's so smooth running through the gears.
I'm lovng my bike these days.

Back