8 minutes of sweaty palms

Eek, yellow bike at :39

I hear and see so much about that Mulholland, tons of bikers and sports cars drifting and going fast around those corners, look up some more vids you'll see alot about the cops there too.

Well I've driven a car on there on there's no way I'd ride there with all those bikes. It's just a recipe for disaster if somebody wipes out...sort of like riding the "Dragon". One false move by another rider could be your end too...

Well I've driven a car on there on there's no way I'd ride there with all those bikes. It's just a recipe for disaster if somebody wipes out...sort of like riding the "Dragon". One false move by another rider could be your end too...

Agreed. Too many squids.

Don't forget Nor Cal. IMHO we have some of the best roads anywhere.

Alice_s_Restaurant__La_Ho-Alice_s_Restaurant-20000000000075372-500x375.jpg

Some of the crash videos from there are the best... not because they are extreme, but because you see really really really nice bikes destroyed by inexperience.

Eek, yellow bike at :39

I hear and see so much about that Mulholland, tons of bikers and sports cars drifting and going fast around those corners, look up some more vids you'll see alot about the cops there too.

check out rnickey mouse close calls mullholand, yellow bike is just one of many

Well you almost saw the yellow bike (Suzuki?) low-side toward the beginning of the video...

I'm trying to find one that I saw recently:

~$140k invested into this bike.... apparently he "hit something on the road".... sigh...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PE9cozFuAw&feature=player_embedded]Heavily Modified Ducati 1098r Crash - YouTube[/ame]

That guy has a lot of fancy gear & fast bike wasted with going out on the road and not knowing how to take a turn. At least not knowing his limits in advance.

Back