2008 fz1

ECUdoc

I have been out of contact on the forums for quite some time, but I am forced to come back in order to sell my baby.

I have a 2008 fz1 with ~8000 miles, but they will go up as I drive it to and from classes everyday.

It has a copperdawg windscreen akrapovic titanium exhaust, integrated sequential tail, fender eliminator, flush mount turn signals, rizoma bars, rizoma risers, rizoma grips, asv adjustable levers.

I think that's it.

Read my posts from April, the bike was laid down in my apartment complex by my friend, everything was fixed with the exception of a small dent in the tank from the older handlebars, and a minute amount of damage to the tail section.

I feel with the condition and upkeep that the bike is in, that 5300 would be a good start. I also have all the original parts that were taken off of the bike that can go with the sell.

Asking price: 5300, it may or may not have a new rear tire upon purchase, I am stretching the one that is on there.

Any info needed, contact me @ [email protected].

Thanks

I wouldn't hesitate but it would involve selling my current bike and getting yours to me :( GLWS it really should have been gone by now. Xmas being around corner n all.. Hint hint..

Could be a good bike, but I'm set with my FZ. Curious. At what speed did it go down to get a dent in the tank like that? Hit anything or just the road?

He was in my apartment complex coming around a corner with cold stock tires and obviously not enough experience. If I had to estimate, it couldn't have been more than 30mph..

Back