2008 FZ1 Red For Sale $4700 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucram24

Hey guys I hate to be doing this but I need to sell my 2008 FZ1. Looks like we will be adding to family soon and I need to trim the fat a little. The bike is in great condition (check out the pics). I am the second owner. It currently has 17,xxx miles on it. All the proper maintenance items have been performed on schedule. This has been the best bike that I've ever owned. I am asking $5250 obo. I am located in middle Tennessee. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
That looks like a good deal and good price. If I was in the market, I'd definitely be looking hard at it. I'm sure it will sell fast. Good luck!

You're well within the ballpark but Tony (NJFZ1) said what I wanted to. $5500 should sell. $5000 will sell QUICK! ;)

Sorry to see it go but I've been there. I sold my toys and took 13 years off riding to raise kids. They came first. But I'm back! And so will you be later on too! ;)

Good Dad right here all! :cheers: He's putting family first. :thewave:

Hey guys I hate to be doing this but I need to sell my 2008 FZ1. Looks like we will be adding to family soon and I need to trim the fat a little. The bike is in great condition (check out the pics). I am the second owner. It currently has 17,xxx miles on it. All the proper maintenance items have been performed on schedule. This has been the best bike that I've ever owned. I am asking $5500 obo. I am located in middle Tennessee. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks guys.

I feel your pain, I might have to put my 07 on the market. I am finishing up grad school and the job search has been tough to say the least. If something dosen't fall into place soon I will be right behind you selling my bike. :cry:

Hopefully you will be able to pick up a bike in the not too distant future. Good luck and I will get the word out for you up here in the northwoods. I have a couple of good friends that are looking for bikes, I will mention your bike to them.

Thanks for the for the replies guys. It is going to a bummer selling it, the weather is getting really nice here.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, but college/job is important

I feel your pain, I might have to put my 07 on the market. I am finishing up grad school and the job search has been tough to say the least. If something dosen't fall into place soon I will be right behind you selling my bike. :cry:

I am 58, had been shopping for 30+ years, the kids are gone, I am a new grandpa and this bike makes riding to the gym (or anywhere) feel like 28 again.

I feel your pain.

I told my wife of 31 years, "With the pacemaker and my back-pain issues, I'd been feeling 88. The FZ1 makes me feel like I'm in high school riding horses/dirt bikes all Summer." Her reply, "Wow. I am so glad you got it now and not at 78." :disturbed

There will be other FZ1s when your done. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back