2007 FZ1 full front fairing & other parts

I have made my bike a naked bike, so am selling the full front fairing, OEM mirrors that mount onto the fairing, the lights and compartments, the fairing stay, side panels -- basically everything from the front that you see in the pictures below (except not the turn signals. I have kept those). This is from a black 2007 FZ1 (Gen II). It has never been down. There are no noticable scratches or defects.

Also, I will post pictures of the OEM master cyclinder and of the OEM clutch perch that are also for sale, because I replaced with something to accomdate bar mirrors.

I'd prefer to at least sell the front fairing as a unit with all the parts pictured ($250. This has been SOLD).

The master cylinder ($100 OBO) and clutch perch ($25) can be sold separately.

I will ship. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
pic of the bike now?..I would like to see what you replaced the MC and perch with...my bar mirrors are clamped to the bars

thats the same that I converted

Current bike. Yamaha parts new master cylinder and clutch perch for the FZ8N onto my FZ1 (close to $200 for those total). Mirrors are Rizoma circuit 851 universal

Last edited:
I love the new mirrors :)

I'll be posting up some more pictures of the new look shortly. Right now, just trying to generate some interest for what I took off to make it naked.

Back