2006 Yamaha FZ1

equinity

This is a great bike. I am the second owner of the bike. This bike needs absolutely nothing. It has Pirelli Angel ST tires on it (190/55 in rear) with about 50-60% on the tread left. Pretty much every mod has been to it.

It has the airbox mod, K&N air filter, Graves AIS block off plates, Two Brothers Ti M-2 slip on, gutted cat, the ECU has been flashed by Nels and has the ECU flash harness installed (the flash included raising redline to 12,400 RPM, removed the EXUP motor, removed the fuel cut and timing retard and opens the secondary flies sooner), a PCIII USB is installed, the PC was dyno tuned by Nels making 133.83 HP to the rear wheel. A Vortex 520 chain conversion with new sprockets (one down in front, stock in back both steel) and the speedo has been calibrated for the new sprockets with an ECU flash.

It also has shorty billet levers, Shogun frame sliders, red steel braided brake lines, bar end mirrors, SV650 bar risers (lowers the bars about an inch for a sportier position), the Yamaha comfort seat with "FZ1" embossed on it, a LED tail light with integrated blinkers, a fender elimination kit and dual HID headlights. And I'm sure I've missed something.

Currently has 35,XXX on the clock. She has never been down and been meticulously maintained, but definitely not a garage queen.

The valves were checked about 3,000 miles ago and everything was in spec. A new valve cover gasket was installed at that time. The coolant was also flushed and Engine Ice was used for coolant.

It will also come with most the stock parts; mirrors, exhaust, a cropped windscreen, stock rear fender, stock bar risers, stock seat, two keys, the manual and tool kit.

$4,200 OBO
Willing to deliver to west coast, located in Seattle, WA area
Clean title in hand
No test rides without endorsement and cash in hand
Not interested in trades
00w0w_iU7xHlCYGC4_600x450.jpg
18274-1409865398.jpg

Back