2004 Blue FZ1 - ~7k miles - Pittsburgh, PA

SOLD!!

Helmet, jacket, and gloves went with the bike. Still have the size 11 Alpinstars boots if anyone is interested.

Selling my blue 2004 FZ1 with ~7,700 miles on it. Priced below KBB at $3,750.

This is a generation 1 FZ1. Seating position is more upright and comfortable than a crotch rocket but you can still tuck down under the screen when you want to get on it.

Has a Yoshimura slipon with mid-pipe and a Zero Gravity shield. New (< 200 miles) Dunlop Sportmax Q2 rear tire. Oil changed < 200 miles ago. I believe I am the second owner of the bike. I bought it from Cernics a couple of years ago. Bike was gone over in full by local shop last fall. It is in near perfect condition except for a small crack in the fairing and small dent in the mid-pipe. Both flaws occurred when the bike tipped over last year while I was winterizing it and do not affect the performance of the bike. The fairing can be replaced on ebay for under $200 and I have taken that into account with the price listed - the blue book on the bike is over $4000. I hate to sell the bike but my son and I have gotten into dirt bikes and this bike is just sitting in the garage. I know there is someone out there that can give it a loving home.

Price is $3,750. I also have helmet, jacket, gloves and boots to go with it that I'll let go for less than half what I paid.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

3ma3oe3l75Y55X45S4b78dbd0c11bb0481555.jpg

3m73o43l25V55U15R6b78ed4fdda008e013ea.jpg

3nf3of3l35O55V15T6b780b451776e1ac15e8.jpg

3n03k73m85Z55W55R6b78e4bd51fb33f413a8.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I think I've priced it to sell. Like I said, it is just sitting in my garage taking up space now that I'm playing in the dirt with my son on the weekends. I have less than 200 miles (1 tank of gas) on it this summer.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a clean Gen1 FZ1 please pass this along.

Yes, I think I've priced it to sell. Like I said, it is just sitting in my garage taking up space now that I'm playing in the dirt with my son on the weekends. I have less than 200 miles (1 tank of gas) on it this summer.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a clean Gen1 FZ1 please pass this along.

Well, If I were you I would lift the tank, turn off the petcock, and start her up to let the bowls run dry. This way you won't have to worry about "gumming" up the carbs from it sitting there. Just a thought.

Back