1989 FZR1000 (not mine Craigslist)

I recently found this Craigslist ad. I was thinking about buying it but I think I'll pass... So I thought I would pass the info along to the board members. The bikes in Culpeper Va and needs some TLC she was at $2000.00 on price

89 FZR 1000

I contacted the woman and she sent me a few additional photo's of it if anyone is interested I can forward you the photo's

Craig

Here ya go Johnny, Not really to bad for its age... sorry the picture is so large

attachment

I recently found this Craigslist ad. I was thinking about buying it but I think I'll pass... So I thought I would pass the info along to the board members. The bikes in Culpeper Va and needs some TLC she was at $2000.00 on price

89 FZR 1000

I contacted the woman and she sent me a few additional photo's of it if anyone is interested I can forward you the photo's

Craig

That is one of my all time favorite bikes...love that red/white/blue paint combo.

If I could find a mint one I would be all over it ;)

There are a couple of really nice FZR1000's on eBay right now. A '94 and a '90, but they want a lot for them, especially the '90...

And if that '90 was an '89 instead I would seriously consider it since it's not far from me.

Back