09 FZ1 Need To Sell

I have dropped the price to $5800. I need to sell it soon. Got alot of things i need to buy for my family. I have searched around and you won't find a nicer bike for this price.

WOW - just when I am thinking of upgrading from my faster blue 2004 FZ6 ... here you are!!! However, I am too far away in South West FL

Why does GOD hate me?!?!?!!?!?!?!!? (*&^%$#@

That's too bad, cause you would love this bike! Much more comfortable and faster than the fz6. I just dropped the price to $5600 also. You welcome to drive the 700mi to come buy it.lol. Just kidding. Sux that you are so far away.

I don't know exactly how far it would be. I am in the Northeastern corner of Alabama. Mentone is the town I live in 35984 is the zip. As far as shipping goes, the buyer would have to take care of that. I am already lower on price than I would like to be so I couldn't help on shipping charges.

That ain't far at all for that price and that bike! I'd think about it from here if I was in the market.

Just curious. How's it run with the mods you have (AIS blocked off, airbox mod, air filter) & looks like stock exhaust and no change to ECU (i.e., PC)? Not lean?

Yeah, for this price I would expect a buyer to assume any/all extra costs! Being a single parent of a 12 year old - all bets are off for me to show up an drive "her" home. I am still thinking......since this is a deal ....just how I could show up, look "her" over, and get "her" back home....thinking thinking thinking.....doesnt help U but I do want "her"! drats.....

Yeah, for this price I would expect a buyer to assume any/all extra costs! Being a single parent of a 12 year old - all bets are off for me to show up an drive "her" home. I am still thinking......since this is a deal ....just how I could show up, look "her" over, and get "her" back home....thinking thinking thinking.....doesnt help U but I do want "her"! drats.....
I know it would be hard for you to get here being a single parent. I would love for you to have it. I think you would really like the bike.

Last edited:
That ain't far at all for that price and that bike! I'd think about it from here if I was in the market.

Just curious. How's it run with the mods you have (AIS blocked off, airbox mod, air filter) & looks like stock exhaust and no change to ECU (i.e., PC)? Not lean?

It runs great. Not lean. I had planned to do a full exhaust and pc3 but having the child changed a lot of things I had planned to do. More important stuff to spend my money on now.

Well, on your way home you would definitely become acquainted with the bike.LOL. Better bring some butt powder!:D

monkey+butt+pic.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back