'09 FZ1 Granite Gray - Tons of extras

BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS CLYDE! ENJOY HER!

I've decided to get out of riding (at least for this year), so it's time this beauty moves on to her new home. The bike is mint...never been dropped, been down, etc. She's also never been tracked, though with all the performance mods she has, she's ready to go if the new owner wishes to do it.

Here's what's included:

Ivan's SS R77 Yoshimura full exhaust
Ivan's FCE
Ivan's AIS block off plates
Ivan's sub throttle plates Ivan's PCIII
Ivan's PC ignition module
Air box mod and BMC filter
Motovation axle sliders (front and rear)
Satan666's highway pegs (R1 passenger pegs and brackets mounted forward so you can stretch out on those long rides)
SW-Motech radiator guard
SW-Motech quick release top case and side case racks (side case racks not pictured but do come with the bike...cases not included)
SW-Motech engine guard
TechSpec Snake Skin tank protectors
Puig dark smoke windscreen (clear stock windscreen is included)
CRG bar end mirrors and stock mirror block off plates (these are the real deal and NOT knockoffs. Stock mirrors are included)
Pazzo levers (again, the real deal and not the eBay knockoffs)
12v outlet

Now, lets get down to brass tacks. That's the price, right? I'm asking $6500. I am open to offers, though, so don't be afraid to shoot me one!

I'm located in Lexington, KY and if you're interested, we can set up a time for you to come see the bike. Test rides are welcomed...as long as you hand me the asking price in cash prior to saddling up. You drop it, wreck it, or even so much as scratch it...I'm walking inside with the cash and the bike is yours.

I do still have a lien on the bike through my local credit union, but I will be paying it off this week, so I'll have the title in hand very soon.

Feel free to post up here or PM me if you're interested.

More and higher quality pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zmn6zzzmt...2_Tz-GHsacuVOa

Attachments

• IMG_1392.jpg
    IMG_1392.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1393.jpg
    IMG_1393.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1394.jpg
    IMG_1394.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
I dont know if your interested in parting things out but i would be interested in the mirrors, block off plates, and engine guards, thanks

I dont know if your interested in parting things out but i would be interested in the mirrors, block off plates, and engine guards, thanks
Hey Lonney. I'm not planning to part anything out. Sorry.
Sorry to see your selling. Looks like a very nice ride! With the options installed, that's a decent price too!
Hey man! How have you been? I haven't been around much but it's good to see you again. Hope all is well! Thanks for the bump, too. [emoji4]

Sent from my HTC One M8 Developer Edition

Nice to have you pop in! I am waiting for an adjuster to look over my bike. There's a thread here as to why. I'm OK but the bike could be toast. I'll know tomorrow.

Wish yours was Cobalt Blue!!

Nice to have you pop in! I am waiting for an adjuster to look over my bike. There's a thread here as to why. I'm OK but the bike could be toast. I'll know tomorrow.

Wish yours was Cobalt Blue!!
Wow, I'll have to go look up your thread. Glad to see you're doing well, though. I'll get back into riding again soon but I've had other interests take over for now (as well as a lot of home improvements going on).

Keep us updated on the bike, though!

Sent from my HTC One M8 Developer Edition

Clyde and I have agreed in principal on a deal for the bike. He will be travelling down from Michigan to Kentucky to pick up the bike this weekend. I'll update this listing once the sale is complete.

Made it back to Michigan safely! Only "casualty" was that the handlebars rotated down a bit. Straightened that out this morning, so now I'm just waiting for some good weather (well, maybe some not-terrible weather) to take it out on some of the local roads.

Have to say, CCHOUSEKY and his gal were a class act. No snags in the transaction and the bike was exactly as represented. We enjoyed hanging out and talking about all kinds of stuff, not just the bike! They made everything go very smoothly.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

Made it back to Michigan safely! Only "casualty" was that the handlebars rotated down a bit. Straightened that out this morning, so now I'm just waiting for some good weather (well, maybe some not-terrible weather) to take it out on some of the local roads.

Have to say, CCHOUSEKY and his gal were a class act. No snags in the transaction and the bike was exactly as represented. We enjoyed hanging out and talking about all kinds of stuff, not just the bike! They made everything go very smoothly.

Glad to hear you guys made it back safely! You were welcome to take some of our 90+ degree heat and no rain for weeks back with you, if you wanted...haha.

I had a great time just shooting the bull with you guys and that first attempt at putting the bike in the trailer (and waiting for the trailer to tilt down) is something I won't soon forget. [emoji15]

I'll get that radiator out to you this week, too. I can't believe I forgot to grab that. Guess old age is setting in!

Let me know if there's anything else you need, please. [emoji106]

Sent from my Developer Edition M8

Good for you Clyde i wish you good luck and keep the rubber side down. Im happy that your still riding and didnt quit riding!! Again good luck dude

Back