Hello from Tennessee, another nfg

Hello all. My name is Matthew and I have been riding for many years now. (40, wow where does time go?) I have had some really cool rides and have been fortunate to survived them all. One of my favorite s was a 1987 FZ700 in white, yellow and blue. Made one year for homologation, it was the bastard to the 750. Should have never sold that bike! (How many times have you said that?) My recent loves have been with temperamental Italion v twins. After riding a friends FZ it brought back all those feelings from my 87. I think Yamaha has captured the original spirit quite well. Remember back then that 750s were the premier bike and 1000s were the oddity, something only the gods rode. Now that the FZ is based on a premier motor, it has that image covered.

Any how, I have noticed a few names from the "other channel". I am a member there as well. I look forward to picking up an FZ and learning all I can about them. Been lurking for a few weeks and see ya'll have got them figured out pretty well. I hope to meet a few of you and have some good times and jabs at one another.

Be safe, ride hard, atgatt!

First of all :welcome:

Secondly....have you tried to put them into photobucket or some other site like that and loading them from there?
We have been having a few hiccups as far as picture uploads, new servers and all that....sorry.
And instead of the drag & drop thing....try the little insert image icon above??

Back