Wildest Ride Ever

There are laws against this kind of riding already, it's called reckless driving, endangering the public, and in my opinion there should be laws against being a dumb ass like this guy. It's one thing to get out on an open road and crank on the throttle and act crazy another to put everyone around you in danger. I've always said that it's not myself i'm worried about hurting it's the child sitting in backseat of the car next to me waving. I can handle hurting myself, but not someone else. Maybe it comes from years of driving an 18 wheeler and seeing what i've seen, idk. But when you are controlling 80,000 pounds and you realize how easily it could all go bad and take peoples lives it gives you a new respect for fellow motorist. I carry that over to any vehicle i drive, even a motorcycle can be deadly to other motorist in the right conditions.

Certainly not! , every word typed is meant :yes:

Think about it , ya'll sh_tcan one not condoned rider , yet see scum , drug dealing rape your children , and bash old lady sewerage on Hardly Dangerous's riding 'like' old lady's everyday and say or do Nuthing , so pull ya head in ya Clown :shame:

I've read this over a few times and have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say

Yea, I don't know what he means either...but I can assure you that if he's trying to insult me (or anybody else) he'll be promptly banned. No tolerance for that behavior around here...

Wow i'm a scared , i get Banned :worship:

Being mostly Yank's having a whinge imo , i'll say that it'd be a issue with HD patriotism and the fact mostly are pansys who seem quite willing to hurt someone en-mass more than just one crazy rider , and it's got right up your patriotic sensitive noses . Bye! :D

Yea, I saw this quite a while ago. It goes without saying this guy is a menace on the road but I am absolutely amazed at his fearlessness and his skills. It also doesn't seem likely he'll make it past his 30th birthday.

Wow i'm a scared , i get Banned :worship:

Being mostly Yank's having a whinge imo , i'll say that it'd be a issue with HD patriotism and the fact mostly are pansys who seem quite willing to hurt someone en-mass more than just one crazy rider , and it's got right up your patriotic sensitive noses . Bye! :D

Could we maybe get an Aussie to translate, if someone is calling me names I would at least like to here it in (ENGLISH). Wait a minute that is english sort of, I guess.:stirpot:

Could we maybe get an Aussie to translate, if someone is calling me names I would at least like to here it in (ENGLISH). Wait a minute that is english sort of, I guess.:stirpot:

I think his point is that there is much worse behavior out there but when this guy rode on the median he ran a very high risk of spooking someone coming in the opposite direction into swerving to avoid him and causing a multi-car, possibly multi-fatality accident. If he at least stayed on his side of traffic he was mostly endangering his own life.

"Whinge" means to cry, whine or complain. I spent some time in Oz.
Channel's a real wank, for sure.

The Russkie has the moves of a 20-something, and the future of an organ donor.

I mistakenly watched this vid right after my accident where an 84 year old pulled a left on me. Gave me round two of PTSD nightmares....I could just see bad shyte waiting to happen.

Bottom line...he was lucky, but that will run out in short order.

Have not checked, but wonder if the Black Knight of Moscow has posted any recent antics?

Back