Wildest Ride Ever

The guy is awesome n nuts :eek5:

Well I don't know about awesome...I can think of a few more words to describe him and that's not one of them...lol. I can tell you this much is he rides like that every day it wont be long before him and/or his R1 are no longer in 1 piece...

IMO this guy is an idiot. It's people like him that give the rest of bikers an bad name. We all know that there is a place for riding like that and he certainly wasn't in the right place. Yes it is impressive that he has the skills to weave in and out of traffic like he does while flirting with death. But overall I'm not impressed in the least bit with his stupidity.

Staged? Fake? im lost for words. I know the camera will make things look differen,t but there is no way he weaved through that traffic, at that speed, without hitting something. Don't believe everything you see, there are some awesome video editing geeks out there. Russia just may have a few.

Whilst i do not condone the style , but just maybe Ya'll should ride Hardly Dangerous's and be like OLD LADYs , and make more rules and regulations or laws :smoking:

He makes contact with at least two vehicles, or at least something scraped and is picked up from the camera.

Staged/edited, would almost make me ride like that if there were as many traffic signals as I saw in that 6 min segment.

Hell, in Argentina the moto riders scrape side mirrors of vehicles in traffic & keep going. At least from when I was there. Unbelievable!

BTW, anyone going to do the Dakar 2012 in January, Argentina to Peru?

I certainly hope you meant your post to be funny :poke:

Certainly not! , every word typed is meant :yes:

Think about it , ya'll sh_tcan one not condoned rider , yet see scum , drug dealing rape your children , and bash old lady sewerage on Hardly Dangerous's riding 'like' old lady's everyday and say or do Nuthing , so pull ya head in ya Clown :shame:

Reasoning

When I originally posted this thread, my intent was to paint a picture for all of us "riders" what it looks like to other commuters when they see someone who obviously has no reguard for them and perhaps for himself. It's bad publicity for the motorcycling sport, no matter ho you cut it and the guy in the video should have someone do a good sit-down with him, perhaps take his ride for a while. Remember, when an old lady or man in a car cops at attitude towards this kind of guy, he's probably doing the same towards me and you! That goes for the police as well.

Certainly not! , every word typed is meant :yes:

Think about it , ya'll sh_tcan one not condoned rider , yet see scum , drug dealing rape your children , and bash old lady sewerage on Hardly Dangerous's riding 'like' old lady's everyday and say or do Nuthing , so pull ya head in ya Clown :shame:

I've read this over a few times and have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say

Back